for The Heiress of the Seven

7/17/2019 c37 7Xennon
You obviously put effort into this fic, and though the reading isn't very smooth, I commend you for your efforts. Keep writing! You'll only get better 3
12/27/2018 c1 FirstThaumaturgy
Before we begin this is chapter 1 the first words i read are chapter 2 i thought you might want to know
11/30/2018 c3 Esto es
Basura
2/3/2018 c24 god of all
2/3/2018 c25 Guest
shitfic [pure shit
12/30/2017 c24 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
10/31/2017 c1 Chara
Heiress of Seven? Well if that ain't an idicator of how horrible this character would be then I don't know what is.
10/31/2017 c22 god of all
10/30/2017 c1 Guest
"I am the heiress to Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Hogwarts, Smith and Snow families."

Yeahhhhh, see that right there just screams 'Mary Sue' to me. Maryanna Snowue.
10/4/2017 c2 LiveFreeDieWell
I'm too confused to keep reading :( Snow is a bastards name but yet... the royalty (?) have the name. And the marriages/connections you mention also confuse me. It just... reads odd.
9/21/2017 c1 Guest
Love it !
9/19/2017 c19 god of all
9/3/2017 c18 god of all
8/1/2017 c1 TheLurker
So. According to your summary, there will be four paths that your SI can take. So four males to choose from? Just guessing. Anyway, why do most female SI can't or will not even try to play The Game? This is why Mr. Martin does not like fanfiction. Most of you always makes it about fairytale romance with a few token obstacles. Guess how Mr. Martin's view that. Remember what happened to Sansa Stark? Abused and raped. Most of of you try their hardest to forget ASOIAF/GOT society ruthlessness. How about the Political Intrigue? The jockeying for power? You lot always make Planetos SO BLAND.
7/25/2017 c17 god of all