for Black Flames of Hogwarts

12/8/2019 c1 ghostitan
please update this it is really good
8/24/2017 c1 7littleditto
This seems interesting. I wonder how the fact that you have raised the Hogwarts entrance age from 11 to 13 will affect things. Will people be at all more mature?
7/30/2017 c1 2crazyKate92
I'm excited to see the next chapter
6/11/2017 c1 King.D.Acer
Keep up the good work, me likes!
6/4/2017 c1 6Vergil Leonidas
While I read this I wasn't sure how I felt about entire Fire Dragon Slayer thing, but as I got further down the line I grew to like the idea. I am hoping for some other FT magic being added to the mix as well.
Anyway, I like Roy so far, albeit there's not that much to go by at the moment. I'll be able to make a clear judgement once another chapter gets uploaded.
I'm also very pleased to hear that you'll cover the first two years in two chapters.
Next up HermionexOC, I'm all for it, all day everyday.
Finally the fact that Roy is Sirius' son, you're right, there's not many stories with him having a son, there were a few with this pairing, but as far as I'm aware the chances of them getting completed, if they are even still on the site, is slim. Either way I like the idea and I look forward to how you'll deal with that plot point.
6/1/2017 c1 3ginger sass
Interesting start. Looking forward to the next chapter
6/1/2017 c1 32Anime PJ
I can't speak for everyone, but I always find backstory interesting. Hell, that story I linked to you earlier is going through the character's origins before it goes into canon events. Anyway, I appreciate that you don't want to give it all away at once, so I won't complain about it. The way in which Roy has developed his magic is actually very in-keeping with the Harry Potter universe, considering the magic before they gain their wands tends to take many forms, so well played. Not too sure about basically glancing over the first two years, but it's your story, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to know how the whole Sirius Black situation turns out.

I'm very much looking forward to next time.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service