for In the Sanguine Shadow

4/13 c55 4Cody Furlong
While I had my initial misgivings about the first person nature of this work. It was one of the few that was able to keep me engaged with it, long enough to finish it. Which is a testament to your writing skills. Well done! P.S. Ignore the previous comment, That was done before fully reading.
4/6 c56 Cody Furlong
Sadly, I am not a fan of first person stories. I find them hard to read, and difficult to get into . Even more so, coming directly from the previous story, which wasn't first person. It is very jarring to suddenly go from one perspective to the other, like hitting a brick wall at 90 MPH.
10/5/2018 c9 Nurinaki-kun
I absolutely love this chapter!
2/24/2018 c56 Guest
I would love to see it revealed that Tommy really is Nick's biological son!
1/19/2018 c52 Guest
Rufinius will not be discovered or missed. Authorities will question, but soon his name will be spoken of less and less until it is lost to history.
1/17/2018 c51 Guest
Well, Elkredge is dead...

I hope Jack makes amends with Nick and Judy.
1/16/2018 c50 Guest
I would love to see Jack, Judy, and Nick all confront Elkridge for his treachery!
1/14/2018 c12 ronwesleyson
Whelp, you earned my follow!
1/13/2018 c49 Koare-san
I knew, it was a lucky guess, but I got it right, she worked for John. Glad everything will be solved, or will it not?
1/13/2018 c49 Guest
Judy and Jack are going to tear into Elkredge for what he has done!
1/11/2018 c48 Guest
Dark past...
1/8/2018 c9 buckbronco
Loving these chapter titles.
1/8/2018 c1 s7up9es0
Love it!
1/8/2018 c46 Guest
Judy and Skye need to save Nick. Jack will be pissed to learn of Elkridge!
1/7/2018 c36 3DarkSiren49
As you have been told, copyrighted song lyrics are not permitted on this site. As suggested to you already, you can either remove the lyrics and rework the story to mention the song playing on something in the background. Use a song that is within the Public Domain. Write your own, or tell readers to listen to it while reading. You could move the story to another site, but be aware that all sites have a rule against copyright infringement.

No, a disclaimer will not help you in this matter. Not only are the copyrighted lyrics not allowed on this site but they are also illegal. A disclaimer will not stop the copyright holders from taking action.

You also have the option of risking it with the admins. But I remind you now that not only is your story at risk of removal, but your account could also be suspended, or removed, for breaking their rules. There is also the risk that someone might inform the copyright holders about the illegal use of their lyrics, to which they may send a C&D order to the admins in regards to your story.

DarkSiren49