for aienkien

8/25/2018 c9 B-Y b-y 1-0
Why couldn't Scarlett just tell Snake Eyes that she loves him? Like she does in the comic? Why does she just have to think it?
7/30/2018 c2 4-6-0-1-7-0-4
Man, you put more effort into Duke and Scarlett than Snake Eyes and Scarlett... maybe that should tell you something...
6/16/2018 c9 45octocelot
Hey, Mei. I'm finally reviewing this for the Little Free Library Challenge at Caesar's Palace.

This is such an awesome drabble for having been written in under an hour. The beginning metaphor that extends throughout the entire piece is really beautiful and sets the serene tone that matches silence of Snake Eyes. Super poetic beginning.

I'm not sure if I've ever commented on this, but I also like how you use brackets to indicate Snake Eyes's dialogue. It's a clever way to show that he isn't speaking out loud and doesn't change the feel of a sentence the way italics can.

Nice conclusion, as well, tying back to the beginning and ending on a note with finality.

Thanks for submitting!
1/18/2018 c3 10templefugate
I really love how your characterization, especially in this drabble. They're a delight to read.
9/10/2017 c8 45octocelot
AHHHHHHHHH
Is this an expansion of something that happened in the canon source? I was honestly so shook by the drama, oh my gosh.
I really love the whole concept of this! The big reveal, the dual unmasking (metaphorical and literal), everything.
9/4/2017 c4 70Gamemakers