FanFiction.Net
for The End of Chapter

6/5/2017 c1 1moonlitemasq0812
I have beem bouncing in and out of being focused on this final arc for a while now. I havent been happy with how it has been going but...that doesnt mean I wanted my obession to end. For two years, I have been obsessed with Fairy Tail. I loved this story because I know what Lucy is going through. This might be the end of this adventure but there is always a beginning of another.
6/5/2017 c1 moonlitemasq0812
6/2/2017 c1 Ashthenerdystargazer
This describes exactly how I feel about Fairy Tail ending. I've been a fan for more than five years now and it's heartbreaking to know that it's ending. *SPOILERS* I CRIED FOR AN HOUR JUST READING THE NEW CHAPTER. WHY?! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS HIRO MASHIMA?!