for Promise me, Ned

5/7 c1 2Crummy Guava
So very OOC but it was fun to read.
11/10/2020 c1 11stevem1
Clever.
9/8/2017 c1 mmayank
Bro it's nice not excellent bit nice.
6/15/2017 c1 Guest
Wait, these are wiser decisions?
6/12/2017 c1 AdvocateDiabolis
I usually go by the rule 'If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all.' but for you, I made an exception. I can't think of a reason why you would write a fic about Ned if you completely butcher his character in the process. It's not enjoyable. It's not believable. At best, It's completely farcical; perhaps that's what you were going for but even then, it falls flat. If you intended to write a troll fic, then I suppose you succeeded. I sure hope you meant to write a steaming pile of crap because that's what you got. Congratulations?...
6/5/2017 c1 WiseBerserker
Not wise at all, just an asshole Ned
6/4/2017 c1 tessiya
This is the most OOC Ned of them all.
6/3/2017 c1 96747
and here is Ned Stark...if he was really a clone of king Robert or worst Tywin Lannister... not even taking into account that Ashara kid was confirmed stillborn and Lyanna's son is confirmed to be Jon Snow :P
6/3/2017 c1 Durran Godsgrief
Lmao I love how Robert has obviously has a much bigger impact on this Eddard. I'm always down to read a "Fuck the Targaryens" story and enjoy how Ned just hates Rhaegar and his oh so noble Kingsguard. Is this a one-shot? If not, I'm hoping for some scenes with King Bobby B and Ned "Fuck the Targs" Stark. With the way he's characterized, I could see the future being pretty damn funny. Hopefully, Robert doesn't end up like he does in canon.

I also really liked how he doesn't give a shit about the Daynes and whatever Brandon and Ashara did. It was a nice tweak. I really liked this!
6/3/2017 c1 Ben
HA! Maybe Jon can be made a Dayne by Bobby B and become the Lord of Starfall and sword of the morning instead of depressing people in Winterfell and the Wall.
6/2/2017 c1 ALEXK21
And the double twist of the plot in the future, is that Jon prospers in the fall of the Stark family, in the end the fear of Cat becomes real and is left with everything.
6/2/2017 c1 37jean d'arc
Interesting twist on Jon's origins... And for all we know it might as well be true...
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
Ridiculous, what a waste of time reading this nonsense.

None of them are in character so why bother posting under the A Song of Ice and Fire banner? You may as well have posted it anywhere else.
6/2/2017 c1 1Ojha
This was funny but now I can't get that image of Ned shouting insults at the three stooges out of my head.
6/2/2017 c1 Jonathan Snow
Dude, WTF IS THIS?! Wise decisions? You just fucked with Ned's character completely!