for Behind a Pair of Sunglasses

10/8/2020 c42 QueenGB
I thought Angelbean was named after her grandmothers Grace Ann Cullen not Melody. Also, whatever happened to Renee?
10/8/2020 c31 QueenGB
I thought Edward lived in a house? Martha is cute. What’s Jacob’s deal he’s known she’s dating Edward.
10/8/2020 c30 QueenGB
That was odd. Was Edward drugged or something. His character doesn’t seem like the type to get ass out drunk at his mothers event for children. I’m not a huge fan of angst or a running Bella but she was awfully calm the morning after.
10/8/2020 c29 QueenGB
I meant to say last chapter Charlie redeemed himself Charlie style as far as Bella is concerned. And if Edward and Bella were expecting not cool for Alice to out her with the gift.
10/8/2020 c26 QueenGB
So this interviewer Garrett got a minor Edward drunk and Esme & Carlisle didn’t use their power to see that jerk in jail? Don’t by it. Also her manager Sue should have known better and should be with her now. Odd.
10/7/2020 c19 QueenGB
Renee is bloody awful. Good for Bella not caving.
10/7/2020 c18 QueenGB
Hey where are they located they don’t get white Christmas’s in LA. And I was wondering when they’d deal with the paps. I’m curious how that thanksgiving at the Swans is going to go. Good luck Edward. ;-)
10/7/2020 c14 QueenGB
Yeah I’m glad she quit her parents are awful.
10/7/2020 c10 QueenGB
So where have Renee and Charlie been? Bella seems to have had a lot of free time and they don’t seem that generous to her. Why are they okay with their master degree holding daughter only working at their cafe? They seem selfish which is canon I guess. Edward doesn’t seem to have a paparazzi problem and that’s odd for LA. Why won’t he tell press he’s not with Tanya? So many questions and so many chapters to go.
10/7/2020 c8 QueenGB
Now that a I know English isn’t your first language (lucky you ;-) btw) I think it’s going quite well. However a solid beta will take this story over the edge in a very good way. It’s not stopping me from reading though *thumbs up*
10/7/2020 c3 QueenGB
Her parents both need to get the order? She almost feels like Cinderbella to Lauren and Jessica. Why do they keep these irresponsible girls on staff and sadly they are taking advantage of their daughter. If they sent her to college they should want her to pursue her dreams.
6/7/2020 c45 VryUnique
Thanks for the story... I really enjoyed it.
6/7/2020 c44 VryUnique
That was sweet.
6/7/2020 c43 VryUnique
Sounds like Renee wanted to be an actress and had her heart broken.
6/7/2020 c42 VryUnique
I’m surprised Lauren was cast since I got the impression she couldn’t act. Then again it was Tanya couldn’t act also.
284 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »