for Behind a Pair of Sunglasses

6/5/2017 c3 Guest
Great start. Can't wait to read more.
6/4/2017 c3 Guest
First two chapters were good ...
Third chapter, just a question - So who is the cook/ chef ? Isn't Charlie the cook? So how can they just leave Bella by herself to open the diner?!
6/4/2017 c3 Cindy
Okay, Bella needs a backbone and stand up to her parents. I know she loves them, and wants to help, but she really needs to put her foot down. Anyways, looking forward to reading more
6/4/2017 c3 Guest
Great story so far with a lot of potential. A couple errors (spelling/punctuation/grammar) but I am not an expert. So perhaps having someone edit your story might be beneficial. Still it seems like this is going to be great. Looking forward to more. So keep it up and hope that you post the next chapter soon! :)
6/6/2017 c4 Fantasiam
First reaction : Yay ! \o/

Thank you for the EPoV. So he has a little crush to Bella. I like it ;)
6/3/2017 c1 Guest
Can't wait to read more!
6/5/2017 c1 Fantasiam
A review while waiting the next chapter ;)
6/5/2017 c2 Fantasiam
It's Edward right ? But he is strange : one time he has a nice chat with Bella and next time he leave so suddently...
6/4/2017 c3 Fantasiam
Their parent are a little harsh to Bella : no day off ? alone during a few hours the next day ? They should fire Jess and Lauren and hire someone more dependable, isn't it ?
6/4/2017 c3 cheshire15
Wow, great start. I hope she sets some boundaries for her parents, they are being messed up!
6/4/2017 c3 angel- grace 2003
love the start continue with this story
6/4/2017 c2 htfisn
In loveee with this story already! xx
6/3/2017 c2 6Matthias L. Stormcrow