for Behind a Pair of Sunglasses

6/7/2020 c41 VryUnique
Awwwwwwww
6/7/2020 c40 VryUnique
At least rose got a massage right before the birth. Not sure why they blindfolded the poor woman for every stop.
I thought alice knew jasper was going to propose because she found the ring in his car? Then she said he didn’t have a ring, they were going to pick it together...?
6/7/2020 c39 VryUnique
I can’t believe Edward spilled the beans. I’m more mad at Bella than Edward, she threatened him to betray his brothers trust.
Ugh... Lauren...
6/7/2020 c38 VryUnique
The family should have already been planning the baby shower. Emmett shouldn’t have had to ask.
6/7/2020 c37 VryUnique
Very cute.
6/7/2020 c36 VryUnique
A year old dog is perfect if it is already trained.
6/7/2020 c35 VryUnique
It seems that Edward gets in too much trouble when he drinks. Also, another reason to hate Tanya, she cheated. Again, why does Esmé like Tanya?
6/7/2020 c34 VryUnique
Royce deserved it.
6/7/2020 c33 VryUnique
I was worried when I started this chapter...phew... I really hate stories where they don’t have miscommunication and separate in the story. I love when they stay strong and stand by each other so I hope that’s what happens through this story.
6/7/2020 c32 VryUnique
A competent judge would have never approved that restraining order, there was never enough evidence. More importantly a girlfriend can not get a restraining order for her boyfriend against the ex girlfriend.
6/7/2020 c30 VryUnique
What a whack job. I would think she would take pictures or something. Not sure what Tanya would get in trouble for unless she drugged him, they didn’t have sex.
6/7/2020 c31 VryUnique
It seems jake might have the hots for Bella after all. Edward’s pool or the building pool? Until now I thought he had a house.
6/7/2020 c29 VryUnique
I wasn’t way off... lol. I did guess Rosalie was pregnant but I guessed Alice knew and came back for the test. I never imagined that Alice saw the positive test and thought it was Bellas.
6/7/2020 c26 VryUnique
I hope Sam was fired... that was awful.
6/7/2020 c27 VryUnique
Way to go...don’t like Garrett.
284 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »