for Behind a Pair of Sunglasses

6/6/2020 c11 VryUnique
I thought Edward was a big star? It not logical for people to not recognize him.
6/6/2020 c10 VryUnique
I think you write well. I just think the characters need to have more depth, more of what they’re thinking when it’s their pov. How could someone pretend to not know someone they dated for a year and a half? After Bella saw Mike her thoughts should have went to remembering things about him and their relationship. I would have put him in her drama class, his reason for being in Hollywood working at a ice cream shop.
Sorry, not really meaning to criticize, am enjoying story.
6/6/2020 c9 VryUnique
A lot missing. Where are her parents? Where did the customers and other employees go when she cooked? I thought she already auditioned and they wanted her...?
6/6/2020 c8 VryUnique
Glad they’re getting along, would have liked more of a lead up.
6/6/2020 c7 VryUnique
Edward is sneaky.
6/6/2020 c6 VryUnique
How did Edward know where Bella lived? Bella said Tanya Denali a number of times already in this story so she knew exactly what her last name was.
6/6/2020 c5 VryUnique
Why would bella even want a tour? She’s not planning on a career in acting. Isn’t she working? I didn’t realize that Bella didn’t know who Edward was but I like that she didn’t.
6/6/2020 c4 VryUnique
Bella undone her top 2 buttons? That seems out of character for her, I’m a bit disappointed actually. Edward didn’t want to seem obvious? Why not? If a girl undid her buttons on purpose than she wants him to look. I am hoping I read that wrong or Edward was mistaken.
6/6/2020 c3 VryUnique
I am going to assume that the camera was on and Bella was a hit with reading the lines. That being said the diner stuff didn’t make any sense. There is no way one person can run a whole diner, that part of the chapter is just not believable and makes her parents sound like real idiots. Things get delivered to a restaurant, the owners don’t go pick up whole orders. I believe an author can make anything believable if written correctly, her parents should have had an emergency the next morning after she had already gotten to work.
Just an observation and still looking forward to reading and finishing the story. I do think you should have more reviews than you do.
6/6/2020 c2 VryUnique
Bella is really being taken advantage of and being held back by her parents, she seems very talented. It says in the synopsis that her parents don’t want her to be an actor...? Why not? Want to know why Bella had to come home to help at the diner and why there are restrictions on her dreams. They say waitresses are a dime a dozen and I have been one so I am not putting down the profession, it doesn’t make sense. Why would someone need to come home to be a waitress?
6/6/2020 c1 VryUnique
Looking forward to reading this story. Just by the first chapter it looks like it has everything I like in a story, romance and a little triangle drama.
10/3/2019 c45 1wildflower 03
update soon please
5/12/2019 c3 anaficreader
y
4/22/2019 c21 Anonymous1511
Well, that was pretty rude of her! You don't just leave a dinner table like that just because you're feeling guilty. She should feel even more guilty for being disrespectful to the Cullen family who did nothing but treated her kindly from the get go. It's really a shame!
4/22/2019 c17 Anonymous1511
You have a good sense of humor though you don't show it much. I found the last paragraph hilarious. Hope we'll get to see more of it in the later chapters.
284 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »