for How do you talk to girls?

7/9/2017 c8 Guest
Oh so good sex. You do smut so well. Ahh I can't believe the story is over but it is appreciated. Don't stay away too long. I miss Cory too but you keep him alive and thank you for that.
7/9/2017 c8 14khazrn43
Nice sexy times. I look forward to the next new Finchel. Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
7/9/2017 c8 Bev beltz
Hi Carol . So this was your very first finchel story , you are a great writer , and because of writers like you , you keep the memory of finchel alive .its hard to believe that in four days Cory will be gone from this world four years .it was a sad day for his loved ones and adoring fans .i have never before grieved for someone I never met .i mean I was saddened by the loss of some actors or singers , but never like Cory . He was such a compassionate man .so talented , but it never went to his head .he cared so much for people who didn't have what he had .he was always fighting for the underdog .he was so involved in charities to help people less fortunate , and trying to make life better for kids living on the streets like he did as a boy .he believed so much in the arts , and places like woodwynn farms in Victoria B C . He once said he wished that place existed when he was on the street .they help the addicted to get clean and learn how to live a clean life again .cory helped so many charities because he cared so much about others .he will be missed ,but he is now free of the addictions that plagued his body off and on since he was a young boy .but he did stay clean a long time after he was 19 years old .i don't think he relapsed too long before his untimely death , but I still wished to this day he would have stayed in rehab much longer .i think his chances would have been better to stay clean again .i will always have the utmost respect for Cory .ok that's enough about this .but I was wondering if you ever thought about doin finchel fic about Cory .i have read a couple of fics about that and really enjoyed it .a little angst is always good too .hugs for you Carol xoxo
7/9/2017 c8 vickstick
Love it can't wait for more
7/9/2017 c8 guest
Thanks for the update. That was a cool way to get Finn into acting.I am still so saddened by what could have been for that supremely talented,sweet,handsome man.
7/9/2017 c8 Guest
Awesome chapter! I would love a few more though pretty please!? Maybe their wedding and how Artie made the show and some Finchel jealousy? I love whenever that happens! So loved this story!
7/9/2017 c8 noro
Awesome ending to an amazing story excellent writing
7/4/2017 c7 noro
Fantastic writing awesome work update finchel always
6/25/2017 c7 Kedzie3238
Finn finally found his voice Yay! He was too sweet with Rachel. Such a cute chapter.
6/24/2017 c7 khazrn43
ABC I know where that came from. I like vied this chPter so good
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
6/24/2017 c7 Bev beltz
This is such a cute story Carol.i am so happy that a lot of fanfic writers a choosing to make us finchel lovers happy . By keeping finchel love alive . I love your finchel storys .i don't know why I can't remember your older story protecting my one . But I am now just going to read your second chapter of that story .i am looking forward to chapter 8 of how do you talk to girls . I love it .
6/24/2017 c7 5lefthandedrn
Love Van Morrison. Good chapter and Yeah for Finchel!
6/24/2017 c7 Guest
Too cute for words. I was so giddy to read they finally got past all the uncertainties and became a couple. Man Finn is lucky Rachel was not fickle cuz he could have lost his chance. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
6/22/2017 c6 lefthandedrn
Sh now I understand why Rachel had that jacket on. Puck's slang is confusing me though. Glad to see Rachel talks gibberish when Finn's around. Too cute.
6/22/2017 c5 lefthandedrn
I don't understand why Rachel was with that baseball player and wearing his letterman jacket.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »