for An Essence of Silver and Steel

3/7/2021 c120 TheSilenceIsVast
Can’t believe it’s over lol
3/7/2021 c120 30Engineer4Ever
A fantastic end to a fantastic story. cant wait for the little side stories you have planned. Hope your next work is just as great.
3/7/2021 c120 Swordhunter89
It was a great story to read I cant wait for the next story.
3/7/2021 c120 25PixelGMS
10/10, would recommend. Not only one of my top 10 favorite fanfictions, but also my favorite Worm fanfiction (Which a large chunk of fanfictions I've read are). This fanfiction is definitely cut off the same cloth as Dreaming of Sunshine by Silver Queen, Halkeginia Online by Triggerhappy, the Infinite Loops started (but not exclusively authored) by Innortal and Saphroneth, and God Slaying Blade Works by Marcus Galen Sands. If anyone ever asks me for a recommendation for a Worm fanfiction, this will be on the top of my list of suggestions to give.
3/6/2021 c41 Only Balgony
I legit thought Vista was gonna go all Main Arc Antagonist and have a big ol plot, and then I remember that she’s a Ward, and a literal child.
Damn my assumptions.
3/6/2021 c120 PasiveNox
Great chapter
3/6/2021 c120 Sebine
Well that was a wild fucking ride.
3/6/2021 c120 Diverball
Bravo. Bravo!
3/6/2021 c120 TheLastGarou
It's been a hell of a ride, man. Thank you for the gift of your words.
3/6/2021 c120 r0nin D
Greetings James,

This story has been a true pleasure to follow over the years. Despite all the craziness in the world and other personal obstacles, to us a group of fanfiction readers you pushed through and completed a very well written, engaging and interesting story.

I want to first respect that dedication as it isn't easy given the large volume of uncompleted and abandoned stories and a smaller number of very very good stories that were never completed. You did this and it bears recognition. Thank you for sharing this story with me and the rest of the community. Thank you for dealing with haters, flamers and all of the obstacles to push through. Thank you for bringing me so much joy over the years that I was able to have from reading this story. I had alot of fun reading this and I look forward to the next thing you do.

With gratitude and regard,

r0nind
3/6/2021 c120 Edgar3t
Funny how you ended this fic the way Exiled by FantasyRa started
3/6/2021 c120 Sorlian
Well, that was a great ride. And the CSO for a hopeful future! I like the ending, and the distinction of Taylors getting that closure was probably important for Apocrypha too, in a learning from the other's mistakes theme.

Anyways, thanks for the story, both you and all who helped in its creation!
3/6/2021 c120 shugokage
Great job on this chapter and amazing story!
3/6/2021 c120 3grovepjp
Tx
3/6/2021 c120 Baron von Kenny
You know, as someone that saw this fic as it was just starting, I knew already that it would become something special.

It is quite rare that I find a fic that is capable of truly playing in the sandbox of another author's work without violating the established rules, themes, and characters. It's rarer that I find one capable of all the previous in addition to seamlessly weaving on elements of another, separate work with its own parameters.

I love to see content old and done made new again- remixes, crossovers, anything in that vein all catch my eye, but few have the skill to keep it. I must congratulate you, dearest author, on the completion of such a splendid tale, and thank you for honoring me with the possibility of reading it. I pray your future endeavors are as successful, and look forward to anything you may present to me once more.
4,095 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »