for An Essence of Silver and Steel

3/6/2021 c120 Baron von Kenny
You know, as someone that saw this fic as it was just starting, I knew already that it would become something special.

It is quite rare that I find a fic that is capable of truly playing in the sandbox of another author's work without violating the established rules, themes, and characters. It's rarer that I find one capable of all the previous in addition to seamlessly weaving on elements of another, separate work with its own parameters.

I love to see content old and done made new again- remixes, crossovers, anything in that vein all catch my eye, but few have the skill to keep it. I must congratulate you, dearest author, on the completion of such a splendid tale, and thank you for honoring me with the possibility of reading it. I pray your future endeavors are as successful, and look forward to anything you may present to me once more.
3/6/2021 c120 soumilplays03
yooo did she just start an alternate chaldea?
3/6/2021 c120 The Harrinator
Wow, it's really hard to believe it's over. I've had the email alerts popping up for this since I was in high school, and now, to think that this is the last one...

It's been a fun few years James. Thank you for this wonderful story.
3/6/2021 c120 superpierce
loved this story glad things ended the way they did.
3/6/2021 c120 2Jack Inqu
A fitting ending, in my opinion. A quiet moment of closure for Taylor, with someone who could have been her mother, before moving on to the next chapter in her life.

Would I love to see more of this universe? Definitely; but as you said, Taylor's main story has come to an end.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
3/6/2021 c120 38Solaire38
Fantastic chapter, and a wonderful ending to a long story. Thank you for all of the effort you put into this story over the years, I'm glad to have been there for the majority of the journey. I look forward to what you do next, keep up the good work!
3/6/2021 c120 3Sefera
Very Good! Wonderfully done :)
3/6/2021 c120 2DannyPhantom619
Man what a journey this has been. There's never been a Fate/Worm crossover that I've enjoyed as much as this.

Wonder if we'll get to see some omakes/snippets of this story and any future things that happen to Taylors new organization. Maybe even a snippet of your Taylor traveling to an Kephri's timeline (at any point of canon Taylor's timeline)
3/6/2021 c120 Darkjaden
Most people don't finish their work or rewrite it multiple times but you stuck through it all the way and made my day better with each time I see a new chapter. Thank you for such a wonderful journey.
3/6/2021 c120 sikvelsigma
great story, dude!
3/6/2021 c120 Spellflame
Will you do a story where Taylor is summoned into a grail war?
3/6/2021 c120 deadman88
this story has been a fantastic ride since the beginning and I cannot express how much I appreciate your writing, thank you for this art. This story was dope as fuck.
3/6/2021 c120 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
3/6/2021 c120 1Druid-34
one of them most incredibly detailed, fun, and exciting stories I've ever read, fanfiction or not. I'm so glad I came to this story as early as I did, back around chapter 15, and I'm gonna be sad that j won't ever be seeing this story update first thing on a Saturday morning. thank you so much for keeping up with this stories until very end, and I can't wait to see what you do next.
3/6/2021 c120 littleshitbear
huh, it ended, huh it don't know how to feel about that.
i mean this fanfic is the reason i read worm in the first place and it ended.

I feel like some part of me became a little bit hollow yet I have a smile on my face as I finish it.

thank you for this wonderful story.
4,111 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »