FanFiction.Net
for An Essence of Silver and Steel

11/4/2017 c25 Guest
I looked on your bio and saw no mention of Recursive wisdom, what is it?
11/4/2017 c25 6Fiori75
I think this could have been handled better. Maybe meeting Amy without Lisa along probably would have been the smart thing to do. But then I'm not the one writing this, and if you feel that having Lisa along was needed for the scene then I'll wait and see how this all plays out.
11/4/2017 c10 4Greatazuredragon
It's always nice seeing the Trio getting some well deserved payback.
Nice story so far, good work.
11/4/2017 c6 Greatazuredragon
Nice interaction with both Tattletale and Armsmaster.
Good work.
11/4/2017 c3 Greatazuredragon
Lol, this is probably a first, an oponent that 'wants' Lung to ramp up. ;p
11/4/2017 c25 8Quathis
Eh, pretty good meeting by Brockton Bay standards. No violence and harm occurred, and Amy has some very good food for thought regarding her own situation. Lisa trying, but her planning in this situation wasn't the best. Especially given that she should have seriously planned for the worst, as her life isn't big on good luck. Until next time.
11/4/2017 c1 4Greatazuredragon
Interesting, nice intro.
11/4/2017 c25 6almostNEET
what? I'm curious now, what the hell happened in the bet version of HP?! did Snape NOT kill Dumbledore! *gasp*

jokes aside, a pretty cool chapter, even when all of it was spent was simple conversation in the Ahnerebe(?).

Also, i really hope Amy, Lisa and Taylor form a trio and have repeated conversations in this cafe. Or sometimes even bring others with them.
11/4/2017 c25 1tf330129
Keep it up :)
11/4/2017 c25 2DannyPhantom619
I wonder if her "Heroes" powers interact with each each other in Taylor's mindscape. Also, hope Taylor and Amy can rekindle that friendship.
11/4/2017 c25 36SeerKing
A realistic reaction from Amy. Wonder just how the wings of the butterfly will flap this one?
11/3/2017 c24 Rydralle
This is really a crossover, but other than that, it is a very well done story, looking forward for more.
11/2/2017 c24 Guest
Nice story, I like the Taylor touve made very much.
Pls continue and keep up the good work.
Ps is it just me or did GG seem a bit OC in the bank.
11/1/2017 c10 ThatBrutalReviewer
Woah. A Taylor that actually responds to the mother comment besides crying and leaving?
11/1/2017 c23 kewllewk
Aww, I wanted to get to the meeting.
4,135 « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 259 .. Last Next »