FanFiction.Net
for An Essence of Silver and Steel

10/2/2017 c20 1cj1of4
First betrayed by the PRT, and now betrayed by the Undersiders.

I'm actually surprised she got that far into her speech without noticing Taylor. The second she does notice Taylor, I bet she is going to be panicking.
10/2/2017 c20 1Beeswax2
You've created quite the problem for Taylor .

How's she going to stop the robbery , and
how's he going to explain to her NEW friend
that her 'great' friend is one of the villains ?!

MORE IS REQEUSTED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE !
10/2/2017 c5 1Ssg1
A cool rendition of miss militia! Nice
10/2/2017 c20 8The Devil Wears Ariadoney
I'll admit I've scrolled past this story and the description never caught my interest, but then I though 'hey this has been hanging around, guess I'll check it out.' And I'm glad I finally did, it's so great! I had no idea it was a Fate-inspired fic, which is one of my favorite series and combined with Worm and your great writing here, I absolutely love it and can't wait to read more aaaaa. Especially with this last chapter. Lisa's got some 'splainin to do, haha.

Thanks for the work, can't wait for the next chapter!
10/1/2017 c20 FreelanceBum
I honestly have no clue where you're going with this. Although I hope you have an Emma interlude at some point, I find her mentality fascinating.
10/1/2017 c20 3doraemax
wow... just.. wow. From a great friend to this perceived betrayal. Will the Hebert's infamous Wrath makes an appearance, heralding a Hero to come? huhuhu... If Taylor were to call upon Medea again... well, the Undersiders will be fucked, because the Witch of Betrayal could really hold a grudge.

I reckon Explosive would be a good descriptor to the next chapters. Though i had hoped Taylor would foil Dinah's kidnapping attempt instead...
10/1/2017 c20 Arngeirr
You do you. On that note, with Taylor at the bank, I figure things aren't going to go so well. Also, that was always one of my least favorite scenes in canon, because of Taylor's attitude toward Lisa. As much as I like Lisa, she's a colossal bitch to Panacea, and I don't think Taylor would have been able to handle that - someone airing out your deepest secrets to do you harm is too much of a call back to the abuse she suffered at Emma's hand.
9/30/2017 c20 Guest
well since why the bank job happen is a distraction (so a secondary if not tertiary thing) to keep heroes and other people occupied will coil try to kidnap dina I have nothing to say about that, it sound reasonable especially since Taylor is one if not the most powerful heroes of BB and if she ever catch wind of Dinah things will go down quickly for coil.
9/30/2017 c20 Heika
I am confused. Never mind. Was Taylor under the impression that Lisa did not perform any crimes? I thought Lisa had cleared up some of her initial implications of being vigilantes. Need to read again. If Lisa implied their group only targets criminals/Villains, I could understand Taylor's last thoughts.

This does help protect Taylor's identity though. I am guessing that is part of the reason.
9/30/2017 c20 2DannyPhantom619
Damn it Lisa! You better have a good explanation for Taylor. Seriously, already breaking her poor ego.
9/30/2017 c20 Mugen-Muse
Well, things just got awkward. Wonder how Lisa plans to explain herself to Taylor and keep those on her team from attacking Taylor. The latter would probably be a mix of keeping both sides safe from each other considering what Taylor could do to them with the right hero.
9/30/2017 c20 4Parselmaster
Excellent. Good touching on changes from an age closer to that of the gods. It's pretty neat to see it highlighted.
9/30/2017 c20 6almostNEET
this might just fuck everything up! the next chapter is going to be delicious to read. with the burning question?
is she going to pull off an Install or not?
9/30/2017 c20 He-With-Many-Hyphens
I want the following scenario to play out. Even if you need to do an Omake: “what the fuck Tats?! This is why you couldn’t go out to day?! What the hell!” “Oh. Tay. Umm hi. Didn’t expect to see you here. I was gonna tell you, I swear!” “Hey ladies! You can squabble and kiss and make up later for now we got a bank to rob!” (Regent) “stay out of this!” (Lisa and Taylor turn and shout at the same time)

Nice chapter. Though Amy comes off needlessly hostile to a stranger. Kinda ooc
9/30/2017 c20 6Fiori75
You know, much like how Sophia's actions have led to one path being closed for Taylor. I predict that these actions might just destroy one of the few bonds Taylor has. Lisa is not gonna walk away from this with everything intact. It's a train wreck, but I'll be damned if I won't be watching it every step of the way.
4,133 « Prev Page 1 .. 246 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 266 .. Last Next »