for An Essence of Silver and Steel

7/16/2017 c4 PasiveNox
Its gooood:):):):):
7/16/2017 c9 3doraemax
Wow.. eat that Uber and Victor.
7/16/2017 c3 PasiveNox
Its gooood:):):):):D
7/16/2017 c2 PasiveNox
Its gooood:):):):):D::)
7/16/2017 c1 PasiveNox
Its gooood:):):):):D:
7/15/2017 c9 36SeerKing
Interesting. Didn't see that coming, but it is an excellent use of the cards.
7/15/2017 c9 8Quathis
Oh, the possibilities with that. Uber would be jealous that someone is stealing his thing. If you know, she won't be able to do it better than him since she has a different focus, not to mention a better teacher, really. Until next time.
7/15/2017 c9 4Parselmaster
Visible progress is nice.
7/14/2017 c8 Shadow of a Memory
Shower thought I had while reading this earlier. Heavy spoilers for latter portion of Worm for those reading this by the way, so do with that what you will. Given that the Endbringers are being controlled, would it be possible for Taylor to Install Medea and use Rule Breaker to sever the connection to their controller's Shard, thereby taking control of the Endbringers herself?
7/10/2017 c8 PrinceSheo
Bioterrorism? I don't know about that but definitely attempted murder. It was obviously deliberate and the only reason that Tailor got out of it alive and without a debilitating or life threatening disease was because of a miracle, or that Trigger events somehow give temporarily immunity to toxins.
7/10/2017 c8 1cj1of4
You hit one of the points that bugs me the most about Worm: Danny Hebert. He is known to have a temper and is a big player in the DWU, but every time he is mentioned in worm he is a wet blanket. Sure I could understand him not knowing how to deal wit his daughter, but the fact he doesn't do anything to the school when he finds out the bullying hasn't stopped makes no sense to me.

If Wildbow wanted Danny to be nothing but a broken wet blanket, why give him an important job in a Union. He should have just made Danny a generic office worker with the way he wrote him.
7/10/2017 c8 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
7/9/2017 c8 15Undying Soul98
I'm enjoying this fic so far. Taylor's power is OP, but plz don't nerf. Alternate Power Taylor's are common place- but seeing such a ridiculous power is very rare, and I think it will be cool to see how everyone reacts to this new Triumvirate class hero. Ediolan will literally be so jealous of her.

Lisa's stuff is cool too.

So yeah- not much else to say. Too early to really say much more, but I hope an update comes soon. Good luck with writing it. Undying Soul out.
7/9/2017 c8 Wordlurker
Huh... Yeah, I'm watching this like a fox spying on a henhouse. This story looks like it'll be going places.
7/9/2017 c8 zac
awesome so far can't wait to see more
4,112 « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »