for An Essence of Silver and Steel

7/8/2017 c8 1Bobboky
very good work
7/8/2017 c8 Iceflame55
You know, I think the Collective of Humanity's Will to Survive is going to ENJOY Taylor's antics WAY MORE then a being on the level of GODS should ever really do, you know?
7/8/2017 c8 8Quathis
Always good to get a look at the behind the scenes stuff going on. I do wonder just what ripples that will have down the line. Until next time.
7/5/2017 c7 3Valor XIV
...Fate. Fate Fate Fate Fate FATE!

Sorry about that, I just love the Fate series. I have been looking for something like this for ages. Cannot wait to see more!
7/2/2017 c7 Ghul
Jjst be clear coil only sees the future he doesnt make timlines wildbow confirmed this but he didnt show it well enough so fans thinks its more
7/1/2017 c7 Krysvun
Well, Lisa seems pretty tame.
7/1/2017 c7 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
7/1/2017 c7 Zx
good work i like it! curious to see what happens next and what other heroic spirit Taylor uses!
7/1/2017 c7 1Bobboky
Very nice work
7/1/2017 c7 Guest
Tattletale not so innocent but is kinda-manipulative-ish-maybe? Kind? What has the world Come to!?
7/1/2017 c7 1cj1of4
Looks like Coil's shard was able to predict Taylor, but didn't have access to all the information it needed to make a fully accurate prediction. I wonder if Lisa is going to try to start subtle pointing Taylor on Coil's direction.
7/1/2017 c7 6mastergamer98007
ha nice joke on Taylor's original power there
7/1/2017 c7 1Damnedlight
Loving the fate stay night twist on it. You write some awesome fight scenes, thrilling and exiting to read even with the knowledge that Taylor is stronger. Hope to see more of your writing soon!
7/1/2017 c7 8Quathis
Ah, the pains the unknown bring when associated with being nice. Very vivid showing of just how badly this could go for all these misfits. Though if Lisa does stop worrying and takes a different view, she may just find a way to get her misfits safer than ever. I would laugh if Tattletale convinces the PRT that the Undersiders really do just have bad PR, and that they will be forming up behind Apocrypha as an undisputed independent Hero team. I can see her doing that given the right situation. Until next time.
7/1/2017 c7 4Vanishing Raptor
Just an idea, will Taylor uses Proto!Arthur Install against Endbringers? After all, Arthur is tailored to combat against their level of threat.
4,112 « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 .. Last Next »