FanFiction.Net
for An Essence of Silver and Steel

6/4/2017 c3 snoogenz
Damn. Taylor is awesome.
6/4/2017 c3 1Siggimondo
QA was co-opted by an Entity born of Humanity, for Humanity, which happened to have a database of powersets ready to install.

Did QA get hacked by the Internet?
6/4/2017 c1 4Parselmaster
...what? Oh this looks interesting.
6/3/2017 c3 shugokage
Definitely an impressive start good luck!
6/3/2017 c3 Akshka
Oh shit...this Is gonna get real
6/3/2017 c3 1Bobboky
very nice work
6/3/2017 c3 Dreamweaver Mirar
Giving me chills here, man. I seem to recall reading this before, as a snippet you were unlikely to continue, perhaps? Does it getting it's own posting mean I can look forward to a continuation? If so, I'm ecstatic to hear it.

As always, looking forward to more from you!
6/3/2017 c3 zachary2
The hype is up! Superb chapter, good thing that old mythical heroes aren't on everyone's minds. Good representation of Siegfried's power and ability, definitely looking forward to what happens next.
6/3/2017 c1 zachary2
Oh... Very interesting, so the Grail Shard has connected to the Queen, and as such then has access to the Throne of Heroes, and then powering Taylor... Great to see some familiar heroes coming out!
6/3/2017 c1 zachary2
Very intriguing the first chapter, interesting but the vernacular has no import to me as of yet, very good introductory chapter, the flow with some words could've been better though. Great opening!
6/3/2017 c3 AlayanNative
Really liking it thus far. My only doubt is how to make Taylor develop whe she starts so powerful, but then again even if she's using powerful heroes she isn't using their most powerful abilities. I'm guessing that even if she can use multiple Installs, that doesn't necessarily mean that she can unleash multiple Balmungs just yet. Tough even if that turns out to be the case, well-written curbstomp stories are very fun too, and the Endbringers would bring challenge even to such an opponent.
I'm really looking forward to this. Thank you for writing it.
6/3/2017 c1 AlayanNative
Bravo, just... bravo. I'm already incredibly hyped up for this story and I've only read the first chapter. Anyway, this looks incredible so far.
6/3/2017 c3 8Eliad91
Yeeeeesssss need more! Seriously though I like it it's a concept I've seen before but never in worm fics and I like the whole bit where Queen Administrator's power of management switched to managing alternate realities and the throne of heroes giving Taylor powers.
6/3/2017 c3 1Sparda5136
Love the concept 10/10 please continue
6/3/2017 c3 DoomLich
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I am curious as to the exact nature of Taylor's powers. I feel like it's crossing the throne of heroes from the Nasu verse with QA. It makes me curious to know if Arturo's will be making an apearance or if Taylor can use skills like charisma from the people she installs. I'm kind of hoping to see her install Alexander the Great and be baffled by herself when she announces her desire to conquer the world. Not to mention anything that might come out of Gilgamesh's mouth.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
4,128 « Prev Page 1 .. 265 272 273 274 275 276 Next »