FanFiction.Net
for An Essence of Silver and Steel

6/3/2017 c3 AlayanNative
Really liking it thus far. My only doubt is how to make Taylor develop whe she starts so powerful, but then again even if she's using powerful heroes she isn't using their most powerful abilities. I'm guessing that even if she can use multiple Installs, that doesn't necessarily mean that she can unleash multiple Balmungs just yet. Tough even if that turns out to be the case, well-written curbstomp stories are very fun too, and the Endbringers would bring challenge even to such an opponent.
I'm really looking forward to this. Thank you for writing it.
6/3/2017 c1 AlayanNative
Bravo, just... bravo. I'm already incredibly hyped up for this story and I've only read the first chapter. Anyway, this looks incredible so far.
6/3/2017 c3 8Eliad91
Yeeeeesssss need more! Seriously though I like it it's a concept I've seen before but never in worm fics and I like the whole bit where Queen Administrator's power of management switched to managing alternate realities and the throne of heroes giving Taylor powers.
6/3/2017 c3 1Sparda5136
Love the concept 10/10 please continue
6/3/2017 c3 DoomLich
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I am curious as to the exact nature of Taylor's powers. I feel like it's crossing the throne of heroes from the Nasu verse with QA. It makes me curious to know if Arturo's will be making an apearance or if Taylor can use skills like charisma from the people she installs. I'm kind of hoping to see her install Alexander the Great and be baffled by herself when she announces her desire to conquer the world. Not to mention anything that might come out of Gilgamesh's mouth.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
6/3/2017 c2 2NewAgeOfPower
Hmm. Have you read Xylix's Thaumaturgic Awakening?
6/3/2017 c3 2Phnxfyr1
loving this so far like all your other fics can't wait to read more of it
6/3/2017 c3 2BarelyPresent
Throne of Heroes connection? I love it! So many ideas!
4,133 « Prev Page 1 .. 266 273 274 275 276