for Dangon Ronpa: City of Worthlessness

9/22/2017 c1 Zim
So is this ever gonna move or what? Seems kinda pointless to keep a blank roster here if you have no plans on using it...
6/12/2017 c1 Valentino292
6 Sexuality: bisexual
7 Favoritism: video games imagine things shipear eat and hear metal
8 I like: empanadas
9 Appearance: black hair disheveled short brown eyes
10 : Clothing: green diver in the middle say empanadas pants long dark red sneakers light green
11 Hisotria: his parents divorced when he was 5 years old his custody was given to the mother visits his father 2 times a week
12 : ?
13 : eh guitar
14. She is relaxed
15, for
16 : yes
17 : survivor
6/11/2017 c1 3tobi-is-an-artist-too
Okay sooo no prolouge soo not really much to say. Still willing to shoot you a character though once I get to a working computer. Maybe give a little teaser about whats going on? Gah I don't really know so do you bud. Oh and what do you mean by be easy? Also what do you consider short?
6/5/2017 c1 Sakuralo
1. Mizu Sakura
2. Feminin
3. 17
singer
, helps others who are in danger, loving, A little naive, but can defend themselves

7. Video Games , Music , Her plush rabbit that she never leaves , Ballet , Help others
8. Be angry, Being impotent , Lose your stuffed toy , Unveiled his left eye
9. pink Hair Who goes down under her buttocks , Eyes lavender , Face in heart , Milky skin , A headband also hides its left eye
10. Blue lolita outfit, blue and white striped tights, school shoe, black stroke and a blue and white plush rabbit with the place of the eyes of the black buttons
11. Parents died in a fire she does not recover just to remember her plush and a wound to the left eye who replaced her with a glass eye and she know how to swear to save everyone help
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?
16. yes
17. Survivor
6/4/2017 c1 128TheRoseShadow21
Well, I think it would be nice to have some sort of prologue for the fic, just to give a short sense of what the story is like. It could be from the viewpoint of the mastermind, or some unknown figure looking over it, or just make it generic so that it could apply to whatever character you choose as the protagonist. Just something to get readers' attention and make them want to submit to the fic.
Though with that being said, if I get the time to, I will definitely be submitting! So I'll keep an eye on this. Good luck!
6/3/2017 c1 Monofunaiio
Looks interesting so far. I might sign up. But can anybody explain to me what investigation while innocent, investigation while guilty, and trial while innocent and trial while guilty means?
6/3/2017 c1 41mayurie
Well, can't say anything about this cause there's no prologue yet. Maybe you can write a prologue with vague enough protagonist so you can still choose any personality for them, or just describe about the setting of this story a little bit so people can know something else beside that this killing game takes place in a town. But hey, I love DR SYOC, so I'll think of someone to send.
6/3/2017 c1 1mpjindustries
Hmm... It should be noted that people such as myself are attracted to longer chapters. There are many SYOC's that set up the beginning of the game or the protagonist him or herself. Since this story seems to not involve one of your characters, a protag beginning is out of the question. But maybe you could have the mastermind (if you have one) monologuing about the beginning of the game. Or maybe describe the setting of your killing game. Just some ideas to make it longer and more intriguing. Not necessarily a go-to thing to do.
I'll keep a watch on this, in case you happen to grab my interest. I hope you do well!