for The Half Fury

8/16/2019 c1 7Jaguar The RainWing
Already I think this is better then the original. Great job on the reboot and adding more detail!
8/9/2019 c10 Avenger's fan
PLEASE make more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! Make more!
8/8/2019 c10 GundamDemon
Please post more chapters soon.
7/23/2019 c1 9Idiotic Brainspark
Just read the original, and wow! This story is so much more realistic and precise. It has everything I think makes a story good.
6/1/2019 c10 3Hidden Circumstance
I am enjoying the story. It's not one that has been done over and over. Are you planning to write more?
5/4/2019 c10 Exodia3215
Hope u can update soon
10/6/2018 c10 csshadow349
Yes a new chapter. Thare a bit short but it's better than nothing. I like this one it's different than most of the other ones but I like that. It's one of the few I have found that aren't the same storyline but different settings. Most have the main character in there story either full dragon or with the power to transform into a dragon. I not really found any others that are like this one . Nice job I hope to see more.
10/6/2018 c10 4GenderbentDragonRider
hah, leaving her to her own "devices". get it? get it? I tried to make a joke, I'm sorry. this was a cute chapter! when I saw the notification I just stared at the screen, like, "whaaattttt? no freaking way. n WAY. nO FrEakInG WaY. aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT UPDATED YEESSSSSS AAHHHHHHH!" and then I hurried over here because heck with it I'm not missing this for the world! and then I read through it, and it was cute, and I am so excited for the bonding moment between her and Vision! thank you for the chapter!
8/31/2018 c9 1Eris Woods
This book is amazing! And i don't think I've ever read a book like it. I can't wait for more!
5/2/2018 c9 Drizztstorm
Ohhhhh. A peter x oc story. This could be fun
5/2/2018 c9 Guest
Yes we got another one
Two be honest I almost missed it.
nicely written so far.
5/1/2018 c9 NightCourtRuby
HEY! YOU'RE BACK! :D
Love this story btw, and I would really like to see Erika going for a fly, and the accidentaly setting the shock collar off XD PLS PLS PLS! (Insert kitty eyes)
5/1/2018 c9 4GenderbentDragonRider
YES YOU UPDATED AGAIN! I HOPE YOU REALIZE HOW FLIPPIN EXCITED I WAS TO SEE THE NOTIFICATION AND TO BE ABLE TO READ A NEW CHAPTER! Erika meets Spider-Man and now he's probably gonna do some digging into her background (maybe), and maybe he'll deiscover something, idk. And poor Vision! He's just trying to make a friend with her and help her see that she's not alone, but she doesn't trust him yet (can't really blame her) but maybe with time they'll become great friends! I really hope you're back for good now, and I can't wait for the next update!
4/6/2018 c8 fireheart1234