for Mayor Harkinian

6/19 c5 Djinntsai
Just found this story after going through some of your other work. Really enjoyed it, although based on timing I assume it's no longer active. Thanks for sharing what you've written!
2/12/2018 c5 Lizette Gonzalez
Amazing story! Shy Link is so cute!
1/22/2018 c5 6JustASimpleWriter1
Fantastic stuff, really love the internal heroism you've tacked on to Link. I think that he could be a bit more guarded against Zelda, due go her first refusal though.

All in all though, love it, hope this isn't the end!
7/22/2017 c5 James Birdsong
Good five chapters
7/13/2017 c4 2Sidus Alatus
The boating scene was pretty accurate. Also this story is a good warning for everyone located in a hurricane zone (myself included) so thanks for that. Be prepared like Link.
6/19/2017 c3 psymen
This story is filled with great lines:

"he let a pregnant pause fill the space in between them" (nice choice of words)
"his enticing collarbone" (interesting...)

Also things seem to be moving pretty fast, but I like the story :). Good job!
6/16/2017 c3 Sidus Alatus
Story is good. You should at least make an after the storm chapter.
6/14/2017 c3 Guest
It's getting real good! Don't stop now!
6/14/2017 c3 Batch03
Of course it's worth continuing. Nice chapter
6/12/2017 c2 LonleyDoor
Loved the story. Keep updating please.
6/11/2017 c2 Psy
Man Zelda sucks. Love the story! Secreting rooting for Zelda to get owned even though that's probably not where this is going :).
6/8/2017 c1 Sidus Alatus
This is actually the second story I've read loosely based off Parks and Rec. Looks pretty good I look forward to more.
6/5/2017 c1 Guest
Loved this story and can't wait for me! Imagining them in the Parks and Rec office is pretty hilarious, especially imagining Zelda as Leslie - definitely different that my normal conception of her. I also appreciate all of the names in this story :). Not sure what the distant danger is, but I'm excited to find out!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service