for The Herald of Death

12/29/2020 c2 1Pinkypi
so that you can survive..
Hariel *snorts thinking I kinda can't killed you know?*
3/7/2020 c6 AnimTiyim
If Hariel can't die, what will Solas reaction be when she gets stabbed to death and comes back like nothing happens?
12/8/2019 c6 Willow-wisp-Ghost
I love this story its well-written. I have a couple of Questions, does Hariel consider her self more than human? is she going to ware elven armor (elven armor is my fav) and go barefoot? is there going to be a romance between hariel and someone (solas)? the romance is not that important I just like to prepare my self for the feels or to know if there is a love triangle I'm not a fan of love triangles.
7/13/2019 c6 Angelic Reaper13
Love it
5/27/2019 c6 7Falling Right Side-Up
Aww, so sad this hasn't been updated in a long while. I hope you find the inspiration to continue!
4/18/2019 c6 Guest
I am down with this story, loving it! It would be amazing to have Potter do some badass magic or for them to find out about her and the Voldemort!
4/9/2019 c6 Dragonman110
I look forward to reading the next chapter when it's ready.
1/19/2019 c6 5Tsukikageshi
0.0 The spin on this. I like it. It's interesting. I hope you continue soon.
1/10/2019 c6 10WiseSilver
This is going well so far. Hope for a good update in the near future.
12/23/2018 c6 37Kelorus
I love it.
11/26/2018 c6 ellainaparker
awesome story
11/18/2018 c6 naruto
great chapter keep it up but hopefully she will gain her full powers back soon and that mark will no longer hold her back or cause her problems or she somehow transfers the mark back to solas. thanks
11/17/2018 c6 3Mumia0813
Squeals I'm excited to see what happens next. I like this version better. What will Solas think when harriel reveals that she doesn't care about thedas n their barbaric views on magic and spirits?
11/14/2018 c6 heythereman707
very nice, i like it, also nice job on the quick update
11/14/2018 c6 1child-of-paradox-and-chaos
Well... With Hariel's help, I kinda do believe that Solas can really achieve his goal and kick Locked Ones, or forgotten Ones, butts. Anyone's butts, really. I foresee a bit of Cullen trolling, though. After all, he is a Templar, and Hariel doesn't abide Templars as far as I see.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »