for The Herald of Death

lol more please!
3/12/2018 c4 kitza
Great story, so far!
3/12/2018 c4 32EroSlackerMicha
and what a way to shoot yourself. bored...end up in another dimension...when will she learn
keep up the good work. hope to see more of this
3/5/2018 c4 TheAfrasiyab
Well, I just started to read this one and I've gotta say that it is amazing. I really look forward to read morechapters from this fic. I hope it will be a combination of both Thedas and Hariel's own misery of her incapability of dying. Some fics just focus on the Thedas part and not on Harry/Hariel's life and mysteries.
3/1/2018 c4 whrr.trudy
I really am loving your story :)
2/28/2018 c4 Eurus Hawke
I love the story. I'm quite curious on how Harry will act as Herald in Thedas with new magic & new land etc. It is a very big world full of mystery, wars and anything that reeks Death. New adventure for Master of Death that's different yet somehow almost similar like the old one before. I hope you will update soon & continue the story. Can't wait how it will goes
2/28/2018 c4 Lawbringer
Alright... love the story so far Can't wait to see more!
2/28/2018 c4 1CatNapObsessed
Aw yeah, starting to get into the game storyline. Can’t wait to see how Hariel reacts to the whole “Herald” thing.
2/28/2018 c4 NightlyRowenTree
Thanks for the update
2/28/2018 c4 masterdude94
Cool chapter! I wonder why Solas doesn't want the others to know that he and Hariel have already met!but I guess we'll find out!
2/28/2018 c4 xenocanaan
Now we are getting into the plot, I can’t wait to see what will happen! Hariel isn’t like self-inserts or a modern person who knows the game. She may know about this world due to the help of Wisdom, but she doesn’t have foreknowledge about events. I am extremely curious to see what changes, if anything, and how characters will take the fact she doesn’t know much about this world!

Fantastic chapter and I hope to read more soon!
2/28/2018 c4 Twister60
Awesome chapter! I can’t wait for more!
2/26/2018 c3 masterdude94
Oh my... This is good! Can't wait to see more!
2/13/2018 c3 16Ironshot
Interesting story so far. Keep up the good work.
2/11/2018 c3 4zero02
i have stumbled upon a treasure of a story, i cannot wait for your next chapter
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »