for The Herald of Death

Love it ! Can't wait too see how you will continue this ! ️️️
1/28/2018 c3 Ronin Kenshin
great work so far
1/26/2018 c3 3Mumia0813
this chapter is too short...*pouts* im eager to see more...no teasing
1/23/2018 c3 Twister60
Thanks for the update, I can’t wait for her to see Solas again!
1/23/2018 c3 NightlyRowenTree
lol Poor woman no luck for her anyway amazing job on the new chapter :)
1/23/2018 c3 xbox432
Ah, so you're having her take up the role of the Inquisitor? I wonder how annoyed Hariel is gonna be at becoming the focus of yet another prophecy... and this one lands her the role of a religious figure to boot!
1/23/2018 c3 Adipocere
Oh, wow. Totally loving this. Eagerly await the next update.
1/23/2018 c1 xbox432
Hmm, a small typo:
and Hermione's beaded bad. - Hermione's beaded bag.

Quite the interesting story so far, I'm interested in seeing what this alternate version of Harry gets up to in Thedas. And how exactly you'll have the story progress with such a different character type leading the plot along.
1/23/2018 c3 xenocanaan
I’m quite curious to see how the rest of this turns out. She’ll be reunited with Solas soon, so a least she won’t be alone. I wonder how she will be able to handle all this. Luckily she has experience fighting for her life. Thank you for another wonderful chapter, and I can’t wait to read what happens next!
1/19/2018 c2 Twister60
This story is fantastic so far!
1/10/2018 c2 10cutelittlekitten18
its interesting so far and I must admit I wasn't going to read this at first as it was only 2 chapters and I was looking more for a slash pairing but your summary caught my eye and now I am wishing for another chapter both chapters drew you in and you want to know what's going to happen next with harry and how she leaves the fade. even what is going to happen when she meets everyone. keep up the good work, cant wait to read more soon.
1/4/2018 c2 whrr.trudy
Thankyou, this is so much fun :)
I hope you find the time and muse to continue the story :)
1/1/2018 c2 3Mumia0813
more!
12/29/2017 c2 heythereman707
very nice i look forward to the next update
12/20/2017 c2 5Tsukikageshi
I like it. a lot. i hope you update soon. are you going to bring her through the big rift, a little rift... or maybe one of there escepades physically in the fade elsewhere? Like hawk or just later in inquisition?
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »