for Hope

7/15/2017 c1 17duskrider
Nice very nice. I rather enjoy this story.
6/6/2017 c1 10makayla-angelic
Ah yes, this is beautiful! My headcanon, written down on paper and up on the screen in black and white. This, this is everything. 3
6/5/2017 c1 137Invader Johnny
Now this is something I wish had happened, the idea of Ashi and Jack's kids having Aku's powers is something that it had occurred to me but at least Ashi could train them to use said powers for good, no?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
6/5/2017 c1 2Black.Sheep.411
Love it. ;)
6/5/2017 c1 Tyrell.wilson
I realy liked your story and it was really sweet as a fan of alternate endings of the show unlike the crappy ome we got i would like to see a story as to where what would have happened if jack had died during his fight with aku? How would it go down? And what would ashi do after? IF you create a story arc about it i would enjoy it
6/5/2017 c1 4d-clarence
For such a short story, you pulled this off fairly well!

I'm impressed with how you depicted Maternal Ashi and her concerns for her children, even to bring up her own upbringing in a tasteful manner.
My only minor criticism is how the timeline was portrayed. I felt as though this was taking place in the Past in Japan at first before you brought up the Scotsman and mentioned in the Author's Notes section this is a "Remain in the Future Alternate Universe." Perhaps a little better establishment of the time period would be good.
But, I digress. This was lovely to read!
6/5/2017 c1 48GuardianAngel1234567
I love you for writing Hope. And noone disaplearing from existence.
6/5/2017 c1 10Sindy Sugar
Aww so happy, so peaceful, so the type of ending I was actually hoping for, for the show. ;.;
Thank you for writing this! I needed badly to read a well deserved happy ending for Ashi and Jack.
6/5/2017 c1 22TheSenjuMan
This is beautiful. I hope those twins come out with Jack's signature scowl.