for The Phantom Ninja

12/29/2017 c1 Guest
You do know it’s supposed to be ecto-blast right? You seem like a promising writing with room to improve. Everyone starts out that way. Just keep writing and I’m sure you’ll steadily get better.
12/27/2017 c4 Guest
Ok first off I think you did a great job on this chapter and that it was totally worth the wait. However, I have to ask you why Randy cussed. There was no reason for him to cuss, but he did. He could have said darn it or something else. That’s the only thing that’s bugged me so far because it’s so out of character for Randy. Besides that you did a great job! Keep up the great work!
12/26/2017 c4 2gwencarson126
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
9/16/2017 c3 MintBushCat
AHHHHH AN UPDATE YESSSS
9/16/2017 c3 Guest
Can you do a crossover with randy cunningham teaming up with jake long please and the titled will be called American ninja.
9/16/2017 c3 gwencarson126
OMG OMG OMG AWESOME
DANNY MEET RANDY
CANT WAIT
WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE IN THE NOMICON VERSION OF THE GHOST ZONE?
IM GUESSING DANNY PHANTOM OR CLOCKWORK since he is an ancient and cryptic being like the nomicon
AWESOME
LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE
6/25/2017 c1 the-spacey-fangirl
Danny, singing: how could this happen to meI've made my mistakes
6/23/2017 c1 2kairi102
Amazing chapter :)
6/18/2017 c1 Ruby646
I love it already! Pls, continue!
6/16/2017 c1 2gwencarson126
AWESOME
INTERESTING FIRST CHAPTER
LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE
6/6/2017 c1 VioletNeko5
This is great. Please continue it!And faster ok? Not 2 months)...
6/5/2017 c1 28FariyFlare
Why do I have the feeling that McFist has something to with Danny's capture? If it ether him or the Sorcerer's felt for this happening, I have a feeling they are trying to do mind control or something along that line to cause Danny to fight Randy. But this is interesting so far, keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service