for A Song of Fire and Retribution

12/17/2018 c1 Caver Floyd
"And he's not like his grandfather. That much is certain." That's because his grandfather isn't Aerys II. It might even be Maelys the Monstrous, and fAegon definitely only has one head.
7/26/2018 c43 42Angry lil' elf
Good story and good chapter, impressive work thus far, there aren't many AegonxDaenerys pairing stories, but I'm glad I found this one :-) You've done really good work so and a word of advice, ignore those reviews that are saying that Aegon isn't a real Targaryen or is a Blackfyre because of such and such, they're just being trolls I think. And if you get two fucking novel length reviews from an anonymous reviewer about god knows what about the real enemy, the North is just as bad as the South, etc. just delete those two reviews, they don't offer anything we don't already know and whomever posts those reviews on nearly every GOT/ASOIAF story on this site has nothing better to do with their time, so just delete those reviews if you get them or have gotten them.

And just so you know, I'm writing my own AegonxDaenerys story in the Game of Thrones stories section; I've called it Blood and Fire: The Reborn Dragon. The basic premise of the story is that an ex-Army Ranger from Montana, America dies in a car crash and wakes up as thirteen year old Aegon VI Targaryen/Young Griff and armed with foreknowledge of Game of Thrones as well as semi-modern science/tech and Modern Military tactics, he begins to change the way the Game is played. Feel free to have a read of it when you get the chance and if you want to discuss ideas, feel free to PM me :-D I'd love to share ideas if you have the time to do so :-D

Anyways, good chapter and good story, I look forward to seeing more :-)

P.S. judging from that last paragraph in this chapter, I'm thinking that Dany and Aegon are gonna take Margaery to bed with them ;-) or is that just me and my perverted side talking?
7/12/2018 c14 Awkane
Its hard to like aegon, he has nothing special, he is neither a good fighter or scholar, nor is he a good ruler like dany, he is just taking in her own achievements for himself. If it turns out that he is not a true dragon as well, there is no point in root for the character.
6/29/2018 c1 everynameistaken1
OMG I have been looking into a AegonxDaenerys story for weeks, can't believe I finally found one, only read the first chapter and it already looks promising, its 11:32 PM and I know what I am going to do this night...
5/8/2018 c38 timijaf
Great chapter
3/21/2018 c31 lightwalnut64
I'm a hundred percent certain that Aegon is a Blackfyre. Dany didn't ride Drogon until the Sons of the Harpy attacked in that slave pit but i don't think she tried either. Aegon obviously can't tame Balerion, but he should be able to because Blackfyres were still the blood of the dragon... This is confusing af. Anyway, love it. Hope Daenerys will keep getting badasser
3/8/2018 c33 3Crimsigon1
Love the story, normally don't find many Aegon/Daenerys pairings so I really enjoy this. Hope Aegon is the real deal and not a false dragon but anyway great work.
12/20/2017 c11 Dan
I love the idea of Aegon and Dany conquering Westeroes, but its keeps becoming more difficult to like these characters when you take every bright idea or accomplishment Dany has ever made in the series and instead of show casing her potiental and brillance you put it into another man's mouth. Aegon's sister wifes Visenya and Rhaenys were just as badass as Aegon the conquerer, they were equals put you seem to want to put this Aegon on a pedestall and it's frustrating and dare I say sexist.
11/8/2017 c22 AGrandGatsby
The moment you described the terrain as muddy I knew you were going for a mimicry of Agincourt. It was very well written and I like that you made up for the lack of archers by adding the elephants. Excellent work!
10/2/2017 c30 Dipsyy
can't wait for another aegon pov but I liked cersei second tbh
9/6/2017 c26 MEL
I love it. I always ship aegon vi x dany. Update please
8/19/2017 c7 lightwalnut64
i was hoping for more, it's disappointing how badass queen daenerys became a "porcelain doll meets sansa stark"
8/19/2017 c23 1essexgurl818
This story is fantastic. First one I've read with real depth and research. I really do look forward to more updates.
8/12/2017 c22 Guest
I hope it turns out that Aegon is fake, that he's not actually the son of Rhaegar but just a boy with the right colouring, as is suggested in the books.
8/7/2017 c22 Guest
I don't believe that Aegon is really a trueborn Targaryen.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »