for That's Just Life

1/3/2018 c4 7bikerboy
Hey, just to let you know that i understand completely, for i had one story but when i really thought about it i realized that i didn't enjoy it. In which i then made stories that i truly cared about, but still i hope that these stories get finished when you can for i don't want to force you or anything. But like i said, i understand, i hope for the best for you. :)
1/3/2018 c4 22TheRavenMocker
No the fandom is not dying. Authors need more time to think of something that is good for their stories. Sometimes they have a busy job or family problems. I don't see this fandom dying.
10/16/2017 c3 7bikerboy
Hey, just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you back, whether an update or A/N still. Also it's fine, like school system really are a pain. But either way you'll get through it, i know that it seems hard and impossible at the moment but it'll all work out in the end. For the writers block, just take a walk for a good couple minutes, re-read your work and think about what you would do next. But either way, i hope things get better for you soon, and good luck with school, you have my support. :)
7/30/2017 c2 22TheRavenMocker
Noice man noice lol. Humphrey better show Garth who is the boss. He should be in custody for beating up a girl as well. And I hope kate and Humphrey will be in a relationship soon
7/30/2017 c2 7bikerboy
Hey so after reading this i have to say that this was great, just some questions.

1.)Why does everyone have a PS4? I mean, yeah it's cool but no one got an xbox one?

2.)Why does everyone watch breaking bad? Yeah it's cool but everyone?

3.) CoD BO 3? I...I

4.)Did humphrey get rid off it?

5.)2016 Audi TT? Okay

6.)You didn't get my references in my last review didn't you?

7.)Netflix? Also Better call saul?

This was cool, see you in chapter 3. Also these questions are jokes, like you can answer them but still just something fun to write. Again see you in chapter 3.
7/30/2017 c2 4OmegaWolfSaint
Humphrey's a pervert...
Haha
7/30/2017 c2 3Troy Groomes
Nice job.

I wonder if Kate is going to end up with Humphrey?
6/20/2017 c1 2Wolfo100
Great first chapter. The start was sad, but at least it was a dream. Anyway, can't wait to see more.
6/11/2017 c1 S77S
Nice and long start! You did very good job with this! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
6/7/2017 c1 Frostwolf
Like the start start hope you update the story lol I read storys at 12:00AM :D
6/9/2017 c1 7bikerboy
This is cool, some words need to be looked at but other than that this looks cool. Also i was wondering where Winter was gonna be, yep i still remember the talk foxy. But don't worry about the whole staying up late thing, you'll get use to it. I mean i'm usually up from 7am to 3am working on predators of Kilimanjaro, with breaks of course but like i said, you'll get use to it. Also i hope Humphrey and the others get to meet Delsin Rowe, but he's probably busy at the moment, hope they get to see his art too. Anyways see you in chapter 2.
6/6/2017 c1 22TheRavenMocker
NICE MAN. Just to give you a warning. It's not about the story, its about the people that were called Critics united. They are going to authors stories and sending them some warnings and they wanted to help author but they are not. They have a list where they wanted to delete the story and if one author sends that message to you. Tell them they have no idea how many haters they are going to get and they will probably made it to the top 10 list most hated people around the world.
6/6/2017 c1 4OmegaWolfSaint
At first, I thought the car crash was e beginning of the stor and then Justin Bieber started playing. I was an it confused for a second. Very nice story, hope to see more!

Omega