for Like the Galaxy Wasn't Strange Enough Already

1/22 c25 1whiteabyss89
It’s a shame this hasn’t been updated. The suspense really gets to ya after a binge read
1/13 c25 Hawkin's Chance
Oh Fanfiction gods, hear my prayer!
Let this wonderfully talented writer share his truth once more, so that the rest of us who follow the words of the creators can bask in the otherworldly benevolence of the newly written addition to his personal world.
And so that some lost reader will become found, and be so inspired he will create his own world with his own words.
Let it be Thought.
Let it be Written.
Let it be Read.
Let it Be.
12/26/2020 c25 Bptex
I recently came across this story and just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
11/26/2020 c3 FriggleBerry
Oooo I hope he helps the krogans out that would be sick if he helped cure the genophage to a degree they could have children safely again
11/13/2020 c4 pwtcmcneil
so eezo and magic null each other? does that mean he could kill an asari or at least depower a biotic just by casting a sufficiently powerful spell on them? not just temporarily, but permanently depower them. would melding with an asari just not work, or would the asari die? so many questions
11/7/2020 c25 trollkingNO.1
i hope to god u keep writing
10/29/2020 c25 Alexander Chekov
please continue
10/17/2020 c25 1Draghknar
Hoping You have NOT abandoned this story. it is EASILY the most unique of ALL Potter Fanfic xovers i have ever read.
And VERY well Done!
I will be looking at some of your other stories as well.
but This one?
THIS is the BOMB!
The story to end ALL others where they sit.
I have read, and re-read this story at least 5 times since getting into it.
And i was only introduced to it about a month ago.
Every time, i read until i pass out from exaustion.
and pick it up first thing when i wake up.
You are an excellent writer.
Looking forward to More.
10/8/2020 c25 Sam
I really hope you come back and finish this marvelous story we your avid readers must have more of it mahalo
9/25/2020 c25 Weedmeister
Really hope you update soon, this story is amazing and a great piece of writing. Having it set in The andromeda Galaxy is unique in the Mass Effect/Harry Potter crossover, and it’s amazing. I really enjoyed the game so reading about Harry being there just makes it all the more enjoyable. I hope you update soon!
9/23/2020 c25 omh666
Been a year since last update, here's hoping for something sooner or later. This really is too good a story to let die abandoned.
9/21/2020 c25 Reddemon12
Great story. And an great read
8/29/2020 c25 DontMindMe
Please please please continue this story.

I can't believe it's been nearly a year with this cliff hanger.
You have a really interesting story here and s crossover that I've barely see.

I hope you have not been put off by idiots whom most have only ever written a story for school.

I eagerly await your next chapter.
8/19/2020 c1 30Kaiimei
Okay, I'll admit that you seriously confused me by not mentioning anything about Shanxi or the First Contact War, so I had no idea that any of that had ever occurred.

You mentioned a Krogan but since we are never told that anything involving that had even happened, you left me feeling absurdly confused about what the hell was going on. But hey, fun first chapter I guess, even if I don't really give a damn about Andromeda and thus will be dropping this here.
8/17/2020 c25 Dibblefoddle
This is amazing, I love it and can't wait to see where you take it from here. Keep being great.
787 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »