for Date a New Live

9/9/2018 c9 24Jackie Avocado
Wait...this chapter.

Tamae doing paperwork in the school's music studio. #Settle it in Smash.

My boi, your references to Date A Dreamer are going to make me love your fic even more than I already do. Also, we both have Tohka Yatogami as our co-writer.

Oh god, Kurumi still remains Best Girl. Seeing her trip up and be somewhat shy is adorable. The piano scene was great, my dude.

So, characters are switched around like someone's playing Bejeweled. This is pretty interesting honestly, different conflict and situations like these keep me on my toes, especially since I'm limited to the anime and the wiki...and Tohka's limitless amount of spoilers, which I ask for.

Great Chapter, I have no clue for either challenge at the end.
9/8/2018 c9 1EVA-Saiyajin
Entertaining all around, and yeah, I did like the interactions. Realistic competence on other characters' part is always a relief.
9/8/2018 c9 5Tohka Yatogami
Thanks, and I will :)

A bouncy distraction, eh? *giggles* I think we all know what kind of "bounce" that Tohka has.

Oh Shido, such a teenage boy to like breasts. Is it any wonder you keep thinking of Reine in sexy outfits like the rest of your harem? *snickers* I think the answer to that is a clear yes.

Tamae, you and your dairy aisle jokes! XD

Huh, I only now just noticed Mana's absence, so I better keep my eye on when she finally shows up.

No way, Kurumi actually tripped? That's adorable!

Looks like this Shido's even more of a challenge to the Worst Spirit than she even realized. That was some vision she had.

Poor SSS trio... learning their old friend has become their enemy :(

*laughs at your little joke at the end*
7/18/2018 c8 16Cypher DS
All right, Kurumi makes her grand entrance!

The impression I get of Sora Nobunaga is that he's another imperial lord of the multiverse and can sense a fellow consciousness inhabiting Shido's body. I'm guessing that their litte exchange of names - Norton Marcell, Nathan Marshal - are code phrases to inform fellow operatives of one's condition: "stuck in this body. Gotta stay in this dimension for now." "Roger that. Updating command."

I'm continuing to enjoy the flirty little wanderings of Shido's girls. Seems that he and Tohka have advanced their relationship to (at most) sleeping and cuddling in the same bed. Curious to see how this new, assertive Shido handles Kurumi's "desires".
7/15/2018 c8 Dark.Lord0
You know, it’s ‘Senpai’ not sempai.
And does Mayuri is the same one like in the movie?
7/15/2018 c8 Restia32
jajaj ahora se viene lo shido xD
7/14/2018 c8 24Jackie Avocado
Things are getting, how I like to say, spicy.

I looked up Sora and Nathan on the Date A Live wiki and didn't them there, so I'm assuming their OCs made for this fic.

My BOI! The way you introduced Maria was fucking legit! I would have never thought of doing something like that! My fedora is tipped to you, sir.

Best Girl, Kurumi is particularly pissed right now. I am rather curious as to why she's still working with Mio. Mayuri popping up was cool to see, though I curious how she was formed and if she was human before becoming a Spirit since the OG Mayuri was never human in the first place.

Great Chapter!
7/14/2018 c8 2Tokuniverse 11
Things got interesting as Kurumi's arc goes around.

Oh my Shido is becoming a 'Lady Killer' over here with of all them girls around him making other boys jealous. *Laughs*

Kurumi Tokisaki... Target: Shido... Objective: Devour for power.

Let's see how this rolls around of how Shido will deal with this 'Nightmare'.
7/14/2018 c8 5Tohka Yatogami
I can tell that one half references her element, since her Angel's special title is one related to electricity, but the other half? I'm not as sure on that one.

And what a way to introduce Maria into the story, I applaud you! *gives a thumb's up* Especially how you had that situation with the kouhai happen under a happier result.

Hopefully that issue with interruptions is interrupted in the future. *chuckles*

Good start to this arc, especially since I think most of us are well aware who Mayuri and Kurumi are talking about, and the fact we don't know why the former's working under her.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/23/2018 c7 24Jackie Avocado
I binge read the whole thing, fucking loved it!

There's not really much to say as it feels like a Fixfic or an OC insert fic, but god damn if it isn't entertaining as all hell. I like the characterization of this version of Shido, and putting Slade Wilson into this was interesting.

Great story, I forward to more.
5/12/2018 c7 1EVA-Saiyajin
A good chapter all in all.

You're handling the reveal better than a lot of fanfics would, that would otherwise make it awkward.
5/11/2018 c7 3Bulldan
I know that at some point the place that the Imperial Lord came from has to play a part in the story, but I find it much more beneficial and interesting to the story when the canon characters meet the authors originals in a non brute forced manner.

Not that i'm saying expanded multiverses and scenarios like the one you're leading up to is bad or anything, I do enjoy a good curb-stomp, but I hope the mystery of 'Shido's' new personality is kept secret for as long as possible.

This is my favorite SI-OC in Date A Live, and I hope he maintains his cover.

Of course this is just my opinion. As always I look forward to the next chapter.
5/10/2018 c7 Blaze S
great chapter dude, though i found it a bit long. XD

i like the interactions with the characters, and holy smokes the fight scenes! the fights scenes were great!

keep up the good work, and if possible, MAKE A LEMON! i think you could pull it off!

keep it up, you write good!
5/9/2018 c7 16Cypher DS
Okay, another spirit in the harem! And no, her apparent age and naivity doesn't make this awkward at all! (end winking sarcasm.)

Because of my casual following of Date a Live (just the subbed anime), I'm finding it chalenging to keep track pf the tertiary cast of Wizards, AST, SSS members and corporate villains. Starting to get very Game of Thrones-ish in terms of cast size. That's why I appreciate little recap scenes like the debriefing at Origami's house, and the chance to review everyone's motivations and plans.

When you mentioned "animal backgrounds" in your author notes, were you referring to the italicized paragraphs that gave poetic statements about serpents, demons and thrones? I caught on quickly enough that these were "battle statements", not narrated by any character but announcing the activation of a spirit power. Since internal monologues are also italicized, I wonder if it would help to further distinguish these animal motifs - maybe center their paragraphs or wrap them in special brackets or characters to show that this is a seperate type of voice?

Shido's last, spark-kicking attack on Slade's arm seems to further prove that he's a drone given the appearance and mannerisms of Slade Wilson.

Can't wait for the Nightmare to descend!
5/8/2018 c7 10Junior VB
Reine tiene sus propios planes.

Shido le está enseñando a Tohka cómo luchar.

Yoshino está a salvo ahora.
Reine has her own plans.

Shido is teaching Tohka how to fight.

Yoshino is safe now.