for Date a New Live

10/19/2017 c3 1EVA-Saiyajin
He likes to smile and laugh a lot. Not necessarily a bad thing.

A rather entertaining chapter.
9/1/2017 c2 EVA-Saiyajin
I'm rather liking this story so far. Good grammar and writing, quite entertaining.

Keep up the good work.
8/6/2017 c2 16Cypher DS
Another fun entry. I'm really enjoying the chance to see the thought process behind stoic/emotionless charactrs like Tohka and Origami. The idea that Origami is actively surpressing her emotions makes her more humane and terrifying at the same time. That kuudere persona isn't a cute quirk, it's the coping mechanism of a badly traumatized little girl.

Also interesting to see how our OC is being influenced by Shido's body - both his bouts of nervousness and his bursts of protective anger for the imoutp-chan he's just met. There's a two-way streak of influence that's neat to watch.
7/24/2017 c1 Cypher DS
This story looks like great fun. It's a novel twist on the concept of "retell the series, but with an altered personality", the twist being that Shido's more assertive, warrior persona is supplied by a completely different character who's now inhabiting his body!

I very quickly understood the MC's situation - he's from a universe where people can infinitely respawn upon life-threatening incidents, except that this time he's been placed into an irregular body with a past of its own. I picked up some references to Code Geass and Legend of Zelda, so I'm asuming he's done some hopping between different realities. I'm very curious to see how this continues.
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7