for M is for Monroe

8/9 c5 Josh
Hi please continue with this
7/30 c1 Lolo
Oooohhh, very exciting! I wonder if Charlie will still get branded with the M symbol somehow. Can’t wait to read more
7/25 c5 Gracie
Please continue this story! I love it so much. You capture the complications of their relationship so well.
7/14 c5 Sam
Oh I wonder what will happen next?
5/13 c5 4Storm77
yay i’m so glad you updated! can’t wait to see more and hopefully some action :)
5/12 c5 2revolutionacc
pls update soon! i love your attention of detail, and you write the characters incredibly well, but i am also looking forward to some action!
5/9 c5 angelintraining118
Very cool, thank you for taking the time to write,it made my day when I saw the email saying that there was a new chapter
5/8 c4 Guest
pls continue this story ! i keep checking back to see if its updated and i just love it so much, its written so well
4/20 c4 MrsVampi
Omg i love this! I was so Happy you updated this Story
Thank you! :)
4/15 c1 Guest
Hope you’ll keep this story going! Really love it so far and can’t wait to read the rest. Please update soon ;)
4/12 c1 Jo
Please continue x.
4/4 c4 Jess
How you have written this story line is perfect. I wonder what Miles will think. I would love to see how Charlie and Monroe’s relationship develops.
4/2 c4 4Storm77
Loved it! I absolutely love when I see a notification for another chapter of this story- it makes my day and this quarantine 100x better! I really like the idea of Charlie feigning confusion and i can’t wait to see where it goes and whether or not Monroe is the Bass that Charlie grew up with or the dictator she will meet. I think my favorite part of this story so far has been when Monroe grabs her chin to look at her, you perfectly captured the tension between them and I hope I can see more of that :) Thank you!
4/2 c4 angelintraining118
So very cool
4/1 c3 phoebe
I’m so happy you have continued with this story. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
27 Page 1 2 Next »