for Broken and Alone

12/11/2018 c10 OmegaTakuTachi
Is called Onmyoton, ya know. I mean Yin Yang release, yeah? Good story. Yes’m, it is spelled the same, thanks enjoyed the story- ah forget it who cares about this F****** Comment ya know?
7/26/2018 c13 KK
It would be fun if the Bijuu recognized Kei as Ashura (not Naruto, half the sage of six paths mode half just that Kei knows and Naruto doesn't). And maybe if rumors leaked instead of it getting out that Kei is Naruto people think that Kei is Ashura. (Especially funny if the Hokage, Kei and company were prepared for the Naruto link and thus couldn't find a good cover for the Ashura one).
I'm sorry for your loss.
7/24/2018 c11 SamsaraMorningstar
KeixKakashi
2/5/2018 c13 Guest
SUPERB -Naruto for the couple.
8/15/2017 c10 Hatred
This is good. I like the idea, however I see a few big problems with this. First off they're too short, this is my problem... but not only that, as you continue on with this story I guarantee you that you will run out of ideas and what direction this story should go in. Do not repeat the Naruto universe with future Naruto in it. Make it interesting. Not saying you have to make OC (but it could work) just don't let it bet he same old boring shit. I feel like writer's block will be the end of this fanfic.
8/15/2017 c13 2Master-Debater69
I would vote for Tsume! Nothing like a feisty woman! Great story! I can't wait to read more of it after your next update!
8/15/2017 c12 DragonzFire
I vote Kakashi x Kei (future Naruto)
8/15/2017 c13 DragonzFire
I vote Kakashi x Kei ( future Naruto)
8/8/2017 c12 Cevandri
No Yaoi pairing please!
8/8/2017 c12 LordDarkFluff
has the pairing been decided or is it still up for voting
8/4/2017 c11 shaina
I like the couple naruto itachi
8/4/2017 c11 123naru
I vote ita / naru
8/4/2017 c11 naruchan
Itachi -naruto for the couple.
8/4/2017 c11 naruita14
Je viens de découvrir ton histoire je la trouve excellente .
J'ai adoré.
Pour le couple ita/naru.
8/3/2017 c11 Justaz
i think every male pairing is okay...but naruto is seme :v
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »