for My Jolly Sailor Bold

9/16/2017 c1 The221cTimeLord
Hello All! Yes, it me! But I'm on my phone and I forgot my password so I can't get in. I just want you all to know that I am back into ATLA -I told you I change easily- and I now have three stories floating around in my head to do. One is on the forefront of my head, while the two others are on the afterburner. Anyways... the one I am currently working on is an Zuko/OC siblings and Aang/OC. My OC is eleven years old in the start. And I have to say I am rather proud of this character. Anywho. My character is from this world then goes into the ATLA world and she meets Zuko and she looks up to him and he thinks she's like the sister he always wanted -because Azusa is the sister he never wantd- and they look out for each other. I personally think their relationship is really cute. And she meets Aang and they just have preteen romance and are really cute. Ok, that's all my ranting done for tonight. Farewell my Lords and Ladies of Time. I HOPE THE SINGING TOWERS ARE NICE! SEND ME PICS!
6/19/2017 c1 1152 Blue
WARNING! I will be taking this story down for some needed repairs. If you have Followed, or Favorited this story please remember the name because it will take a bit. And if any one would be so kind as to point me in the direction of an online script to help me write dialogue, that would so very helpful. Thanks!
6/13/2017 c1 Guest
Wow, please continue!
6/8/2017 c1 10Astro Gobo
This is really good, it seems like a really good and interesting start! (Even though I'm not in the PotC [do people call it that? Idk] fandom)