for Yugioh: tag force

6/24/2017 c1 3hevenlydemonknight
Do it this seems interesting
6/8/2017 c1 3D.Bladikus
Out of all the deck Ichigo would have outside of using an OC one. A dragon deck was one of the top three. Right next to a gravekeeper deck and warrior deck. The deck looks good, the cards dont seem to be to over powered but not too weak. Well done. Though the near empty trap selection gave me some worry. Maybe add one or three more? For fusion mosters how about King Dragun, Dark Blade The Dragob Knight and Meteor B. Dragon. Along with all the carss that yoi need to fusion, of course. I also have one suggeation of making him one card. A unqiue card, his trump card. Like Neos for Jaden or Blue eyes for Kaiba. Something that continues the theme of dragons but also represents his soul. Cant wait for the first actual chapter. Good Luck!
6/8/2017 c1 D.Bladikus