for Altering the Future

5/8/2021 c3 10Fanficlover2017
Good story however, it was just too short and I personally would have liked to have seen Ichigo and Yoruichi hook up.
3/5/2021 c3 11Mugen no Tenma
Splendid ending, this is how Kubo should have ended it.
100/100, would read it over and over again.
11/2/2020 c3 1Yamajiji
Kinda sad that he didn’t end up with Rukia here, but mej. Pairings aren’t everything. Honestly this was really good. I much preferred it to the actual ending.
11/2/2020 c2 Yamajiji
You know this is pretty dope. Him ending up a captain is awesome. I feel bad for Orihime but I have to say even though I liked her character, Rusia was the better pairing.
11/2/2020 c1 Yamajiji
This was pretty good. From what I gather Ichigo would be forced into being the Soul King should things go awry. That’s brutal.
4/14/2020 c3 0Shard0
I think this is a masterpiece of a few shot and you did excellent with handling the characters. You did your best with the no pairing for Ichigo and it shows. I didn't see character bashing and your explanation for being against IchiHime was well handled and well done, both in story and AN.
I personally don't feel that IchiRuki fits but IchiHime doesn't fit that much either but preferable to me due to Orihime not resorting to yelling or hitting as opposed to Rukia commonly doing even when it should not be necessary.

I doubt that you'd take the time to read this but this is my review.
3/5/2020 c3 11Mukuro234
Awesome fic
2/11/2020 c3 The Mountain Peddler
That was indeed a good ending, far better than the original. good job
1/6/2019 c3 Dzerx
This was enjoyable to read. Many thanks!
10/28/2018 c3 5Konohamaya Uzumaki
Oh how i loved this. This is a way better ending than the actual one!
10/25/2018 c3 gbabada
Great alternative Ending. Everything seemed to fit seamlessly into Canon.
8/8/2018 c3 4Mosdra Kazuma
in this timeline who is ichigo with
12/28/2017 c3 Zaraki Kempachi
This is better then Manga , why aren't you The Author !?
10/20/2017 c3 15Ryojin
I am going to be honest. I pretty much agree with everything you said and did. I love bleach but I felt the ending left much to be desired. I always hated the Ichigo Orihime pairing because of that relationship where she never really knew him or even spent time with him. I thought it was weird for a series with so many well developed and original characters that someone like her was supposed to be the main. I personally would have liked a pairing but you did leave then end open for the option of one. Also you hinted at good relationships with 3 pairings I do enjoy (Yoruichi,Rukia, and it seemed like Ichigo was developing a good relationship with Soi Fon.) I like Soi Fon and also think she is underrated and too many people bash her. So all in all what I am saying is I thoroughly enjoyed this and thought it was well put and honestly better than the manga ending.
8/25/2017 c3 RukiYuki