for Like Egg Salad and Mayonnaise

5/3 c19 16Zyar
First of all, I marvel at how much original lore you’ve included about both the galactic federation and Jumba’s experiments. You really make all these characters feel alive, and give them a depth and realism bigger than the show did.

Quite a unique idea, I agree that, due to Reuben’s nature, the story wouldn’t have worked if he just took Stitch’s place from the movie. This canon-divergent really is interesting!

It’s too bad you haven’t updated in more than a year... I’m really curious about where this story was meant to go, about Reuben’s evolution through it (if he’d end up in his one true place with Gantu like in canon and how). I really looked forward to the mysteries being solved, especially regarding Jumba’s experiment logs about Reuben.

One sentence particularly makes me curious, way back in the first chapters, where Jumba enigmatically says “One day you’ll either thank me or hate me for giving you this primary function. And I hope that when that day comes, you’ll choose to thank me”. What the hell did he mean?! It’s driving me crazy!, hahaha (maybe I need to reread the story to fully understand the meaning of those words. I’m sure I missed A LOT of details given the speed at which I had to read).

I hope you are able to give us an update soon, this is such a fantastic story to not have a proper ending. Although I understand that often our muse for certain fandoms just goes away and it’s impossible for us, authors, to keep writing for it. At the very least, if you feel unable of finishing this story, I hope you at least give us one last chapter explaining where you planned on taking the story and answering all the questions left in the air.

Thank you very much for sharing this piece. It’s been added to my favorite and follow lists
1/7/2019 c19 Guest
I'm so glad you continued this story, it's one of my favorites of all time. I can't wait to see what you will do next.
9/3/2018 c1 u2xFi
Veri n1c3xi3st0rioY
8/4/2018 c17 42Mangle6
Okay I love this story so much! Like where do I even begin. Well firstly I love on how you give us insight on what the experiments are thinking, I especially like Yarpp's (I hope I spelled that right) and I'm honestly a bit more surprised that he isn't embarrassed about being downgraded from a deadly experiment to essentially a pet. Anyway, your story is awesome and I hope you continue, I can't wait for more!
7/31/2018 c17 Guest
I love this story so much I've been reading along since chapter 1 and living it ever since I live you write 625 you capture his personality perfectly but also add some Sinicism to it and that's a hard thing to do so I applaud you and can't wait for more this story is really heating up
5/2/2018 c1 9Winterherox2Summervillan
Really interesting turn of events! I never even thought about how different the movie would have been but I am super excited to see what will happen now!
3/29/2018 c15 nightmaster000
Brilliant chapter. :)
11/18/2017 c13 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter.

I wonder what hte story is behind that crazy Julius character. He certainly gives off a i'm crazy and dangerous kind of vibe.

Also it seems 625 is done playing around, and is no longer conflicted or has any loyalty to Jumba. He's out for himself now, though he's not off to the best start.
11/18/2017 c12 nightmaster000
Awesome chapter.

Stitch and Lilo have at long last met, can't wait to see how things will develop.

Looks like poor 625 isn't taking Jumba betrayal ,and STtich's existence very well. What will happen when he confronts his creator I wonder.

Jumba and Pleakley just like canon make for a very amusing duo.

We see that a certain annoying Hamster is alive and failing. He's already lost experiment 345 now known as Elastico who's run away to the circus. So yeah his quest to rule the galaxy isn't off to the best start.
11/16/2017 c1 AllyplusReuben
Wow. Mahalo,I was wondering what would happen if it was Reuben was the experiment in 'Lilo and Stitch.' I love him so thank you!
10/4/2017 c11 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter. So we've finally reached the awaited point where Lilo meet Stitch. Now the fun can really get started. :)
9/27/2017 c1 Guest
This story is off to a great start, though I may be a bit biased since 625 is one of my favorite characters, haha.
9/25/2017 c11 brave kid
Hey great job buddy
9/8/2017 c10 nightmaster000
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. But still love and enjoying this story. :)
9/1/2017 c1 Guest
Wow, a story featuring 625 that looks pretty promising, well now I have to add this to my reading list. Haha, I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy this story.
26 Page 1 2 Next »