for Bubble Wrap

2/11/2018 c1 2newgirl-videos
This is gold
9/14/2017 c16 Kira
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read in my opinion! I've been shipping nick and jess since new girl started in 2011 and I loved their chemistry! This fan fiction took me through a roller coaster ride of emotions and had a good plot to it! Keep it up! You're amazing and your bound to become an author :)
9/6/2017 c13 25Newgirlystuff
Okay her choice better be the choice I want her to make. IT'D BETTER. And bye bye, Sarah- don't let the door hit you on your way out!
9/6/2017 c12 Newgirlystuff
Okay see why I hate Sarah? JUST GO. HUSH. GO AWAY.

Dammit. If Schmidt wasn't enough of a cockblocker now we have two. Why did she have to walk into that hot as fuck (TM) makeout session? Gee. On to the next chapter...
8/30/2017 c10 Newgirlystuff
I adore overprotective Nick and that Tom BITCH should have gotten some Miller fist to his head. Still praying for Sarah to go away quickly!
8/13/2017 c7 Newgirlystuff
One of the many things I love about Nick and Jess is how they can go from having this explosive fight to being such sweethearts to each other in the blink of an eye. I mean, it doesn't stop me wanting to kick Sarah to the curve, but it does make me love the pairing even more.
8/9/2017 c1 Newgirlystuff
Okay, let's do this. I hate Sarah already!
8/3/2017 c16 obsessedwotps
I've been so busy that I've had to step back from reading fanfic but once I had the time, I immediately came back to this one and I am so glad I did! It's so beautifully written and that ending! I was smiling the whole time and the Sarah and Paul ending up together is hilarious :) you're an amazing writer and I hope you continue with more (especially Ness fanfics)!
7/31/2017 c16 Guest
Sweet ending
7/31/2017 c14 Guest
I had to reread this, so good. Now on to ch 15 and 16
7/31/2017 c1 1MillerDay21622
So good Kay. Loved it. You're a natural!
7/31/2017 c16 The true loz
Hats off! Your first fic and omg! Amazing. I loved it so much. Didn't see Paul & Sarah coming but I actually really liked that. Not only will Paul hands down treat Sarah right, it was perfect to make Paul spill the beans about what went down that night Nick thought Paul and Jess hooked up lmao. Very cute touch! 11/10. YAY!
7/31/2017 c16 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Wha...? Wasn't expecting Paul and Sarah but I guess he deserved a happy ending too. Outta here with you, Genzlinger!

Sweet message to end the fic on, "Love is loving someone and being loved in return."

Congrats on finishing your fic, Kay! 27K words on any fic, let along a first fic, is an accomplishment.
7/31/2017 c15 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Solid conclusion. Really liked that you addressed the cheating aspect of it all. Nick Miller speech was really on-point and in-character too. "I will always be the kinda of guy who thinks you are the most beautiful girl in every room you walk in to" is pretty much Nick Miller in a nutshell. Good job on reaching 15 chapters!
7/22/2017 c14 Guest
Yay! And bravo by the way. Very sexy, can't wait to see where you go with this.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »