for Bubble Wrap

7/16/2017 c12 Guest
God dammit! Get lost Sarah lol. Great work keep it up.
7/14/2017 c12 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Ooh...caught red-handed :) I see your growth as a writer from the first chapter up until this point, everything has tightened up. Some really nice physicality between the characters in this chapter, which is always the hallmark of great Nick and Jess scenes.

This detail is great. Probably my favorite line in this chapter: "Jess stood breathless for a second, her fingers tracing the place where his lips had left their mark just seconds before."

Love the callback to Jess "putting it out there" with the cupcakes, which is great way to bridge the conflict from the kiss scene to the point where both of them can admit what they want.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
7/14/2017 c12 Xoejfneof3333
OOOOooOooOoh dang. I was so unsure of the direction you were going to take (which makes this a super fun read) but boy oh boy that was a shocker. Excellent build up to this point. Can't wait for more!
7/14/2017 c11 Guest
The build up is well paced! More please!
7/14/2017 c11 Loz
Aaargh, so far its SO GOOD! I love protective Nick so much it makes my heart warm. AND YAY THEY KISSED! I can't waaaait for the next chapt!
7/13/2017 c11 2the-lofttroll
Have been following this closely but this chapter, amazing. That last little section there was so good.
7/9/2017 c10 Guest
This was really great. Please keep writing. What did Sarah and nick discuss. Did he end it with Sarah?
7/9/2017 c1 Dragcn-Queen
More please!
7/3/2017 c1 Guest
I'm loving this story so much, and I'm really excited to see how it plays out! Your write Nick and Jess' relationship as very sweet, but in a realistic way. Can't wait for more!
7/3/2017 c8 1234567864335675323
Really love this. Jealous Jess is my favourite! Can't wait to see where this goes, kinda hoping Sarah turns out to be shady.
7/1/2017 c8 Guest
So good! Keep going. Maybe both Sarah and jess show up at the bar wearing the same dress.
6/29/2017 c7 Guest
Keep writing please. I love this
6/29/2017 c7 youcantmakemee
Movie night...omg! I live for this stuff! please give us chapters 8, 9, 10, 11... soon
6/26/2017 c1 MillerDay2162
You're doin a great job! Keep it up. Can't wait for more!
6/25/2017 c5 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Hahaha, Genzlinger! But Nick knows him so this has to be after Jess already broke up with him after she found out he loved her at the Christmas party, right? Kind of makes Jess a bad person for using Paul that way if he isn't in on it and she's just stringing him along, but it's not necessarily a bad thing if it blows up in Jess's face. Not sure how I feel about the Sarah revelation. Nick, the serial monogamist, would try to be cool about it because he really likes her but that's the sort of thing that gets in a guy's head.

Looking forward to see how this will all play out.
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »