for Bubble Wrap

6/25/2017 c5 obsessedwotps
Paul? As in Genslinger? Whaaaat? Update soon!
6/22/2017 c4 obsessedwotps
Yay, you updated :) good build up. I see what you're doing. I can already feel Jess' heartbreak and it hurts. It doesn't help that Zooey portrayed heartbreak so well in season 6 so now I know what Jess' heartbreak face looks like lol anyway, loved it. Love the potential for the future angst. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)!
6/21/2017 c4 Lauren
this hurts so good
6/21/2017 c4 Guest
Oh my god I can't with this Sarah person and with an oblivious nick again. Think I'm gonna wait till the whole story is done and then read it from the beginning:(
6/16/2017 c3 obsessedwotps
Aww it's so weird how I can picture a lot of the scenes you write. I mean you're just that good. The weird part is just like fetus Nick and Jess and Schmidt and Winston ya know? Anyway, thanks for updating. Love your writing. Interesting storyline in which I'm genuinely curious about where you're going to take it and if you're going to incorporate some stuff from the show or just add all the angst, rip my heart out and put it back later lol I'm sorry that got weird. I haven't slept in many hours so I'm gonna stop now. Update soon!
6/16/2017 c1 5loadofschmidt
GIVE US JEALOUS JESS! Love this so far!
6/10/2017 c2 Guest
I don't know how I feel about nick liking another girl
6/10/2017 c2 obsessedwotps
Awww it's cute. I like where it's going. This is a Ness fic though right? Because I can feel all the future angst already and I absolutely love angst. But I just wanna make sure that the endgame is Ness before I continue reading...I love your writing, but as a hardcore Ness shipper, my heart cannot take the anguish of them not ending up together
6/10/2017 c1 Guest
I hate Sarah already and irrationally. I really hope it comes down to nick and jess:(
6/10/2017 c1 Lauren
WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE
6/10/2017 c2 DreamsOfSleepingIn
Intriguing start! Introducing a romantic OC for Nick is a risky but bold gamble. I'm interested to see how you are going to contrast Sarah with Jess. Sarah does feel a little like a blonde "Jess-lite" currently but it's still early on so I'm looking forward to see who she is when you dig into the meat of the plot. This was also really early in Nick's character arc so I'm curious to see what Nick is looking for in a relationship at this point in time, post-Caroline but pre-Jess.

Most interesting turn so far was at the end of Ch 2 where Jess pushes Nick forward but towards the wrong person. Reminiscent of S6 with Jess pushing Nick toward Reagan but probably feels more organic in this setup since Nick and Jess's relationship hadn't evolved yet so acting as Nick's unintentional wingwoman doesn't feel out of character.
6/10/2017 c1 Xoejfneof3333
Great start! I can't wait for jealous Jess. I'm looking forward to reading more.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3