for Attack and Disappear

4/4/2019 c9 80peppe1951
Morrison doesn’t seem to care about the men under him. Good thing Hannibal and BA are going after Face and Murdock anyhow.
3/20/2019 c8 Long Live BRUCAS
Poor Face and Murdock. Help needs to come soon. Hannibal and his team need to look more. The others couldn't be taken that far from the crash site.
2/17/2019 c8 peppe1951
Poor Face, so young to be beaten, I hope BA and Hannibal find them quickly before he is hurt worse. I hope the next chapter comes soon and you get over your writer’s block quickly
12/21/2018 c7 reader
Please update this is getting good
9/24/2018 c7 peppe1951
Doesn’t look good for Face...hope Hannibal will continue to look for the captured men.
7/30/2018 c6 Guest
It doesn’t look good for Face if Cho gets his hands on the teen. He should have told Hannibal his true age as Murdock should have done, too
3/27/2018 c4 peppe1951
Interesting...how is Peck going to handle this now?
10/25/2017 c3 abandoned-account13847
Nice update, I'm glad Murdock will keep Face's age a secret from Hannibal (though technically it wouldn't be an issue if he had signed permission from a parent or guardian). Although, isn't Face a little young? In the series (and based off of his canon age) he would have been around 18-19 years old.
Perhaps that's just my views, but I like giving him a different age than other people have, gives a unique feel to the story.

Your grammar is improving quite a bit as well, but your scenes could use some more description. Other than that, great work, keep it up! :)
9/10/2017 c1 timetimetime
Please describe your scenes more than just using conversation. It is very confusing and doesn't set the scene your are trying to describe by just using conversation to set what's going on. You have use description along with conversation to move the story forward.
9/9/2017 c2 56Ann Murry
You're doing good Keep it going up!
9/9/2017 c2 abandoned-account13847
Interesting update, glad to see another chapter. There are some grammatical mistakes, however, though not too many. Other than that, great update and I can't wait for more!
6/10/2017 c1 80peppe1951