for A Fox's Touch

2/16 c6 yatelo106
This is such a great fic, it would be a shame if you abandoned it! I just love the idea, honestly.
12/27/2020 c6 hc94436
Please continue this story I love it!
9/29/2020 c6 9afreask
I hope you would continue this. It's an interesting story.
8/31/2020 c6 11Dragon Slayer Wolf
please update soon I'm interested to see what comes next.
7/31/2020 c1 Jondoe0321
Epic
3/29/2020 c6 haleyham92
i love it please continue to do more chapters!
2/3/2020 c6 70KatoGS123
Ch7 plz?
1/16/2020 c6 12mastercheif1229
Great story so far! I hope that you continue it at some point! If you do, then I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/12/2019 c4 Guest
Man, I sure hope Naruto can convince the Kyuubi to do to him what happened with Sakura.
They make such a cute pair.
7/12/2019 c2 Guest
DON'T TELL ME SHE IS GETTING FOUR EARS TOTAL, THAT'S THE CURSED VERSION!
7/12/2019 c1 Guest
Can kyuubi chakra remove scars?
5/23/2019 c6 look2019
Good Chapter!
5/15/2019 c6 Wes1382
I like this story. Though I kinda hope that naruto somehow becomes like Sakura (appearance wise, like wit a tail and stuff) that’s just me though lol. I have no problem wit Sakura being a badass... But I’m not a huge fan of fics where Sakura could defeat naruto in a fight. Also I find funny that naruto is so much shorter than Sakura imao. Though if he doesn’t get taller than her eventually it’s gonna be a little eh...disturbing for me.

Your story doe do what u want. And I for one want this story to continue. So I hope u pick this up again.
4/5/2019 c6 Alexmicheals
Please continue. I beg of you. Don’t give up on this story. It was getting really good. I want to know what happens. But thank you for the story.
3/16/2019 c6 Sishen123
I'm enjoying the story so far but I would love to see Sakura help Naruto master chakra mode early on and maybe her inner self nags kurama till he just accepts Naruto as a friend early to. But I will say there are going to be a lot of fun things for you to do with Naruto's permanent henge and Sakura will probably make a permanent henge as well so fun ideas for latter as well. Can't wait to read more. :) Peace out!
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »