for What Blooms in Spring

12/12/2021 c1 1Elder scrolls
The only problem with story is link not having the appearance of link. From what it says link is taller than zelda and has abs. In my opinion that is not what link should look like.
12/8/2021 c3 Guest
Ignore my previous reviews. I changed my opinion
11/21/2021 c4 Elder scrolls
One of the best stories I've read on this site. When is the next chapter coming?
9/30/2021 c2 Elder scrolls
Great chapter
6/25/2021 c1 Guest
OK I have no access to my account right now but this chapter was amazing and I will try to leave a review on this story tomorrow when I can get on my actual account it will be savage_cabbage M
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
This was an excellent start it's not often that you find a story like this
8/25/2019 c1 robbinsiid
Hey friend, hope you're well! Wondering when your next chapter will be posted! Love this beautiful fanfic so hope to see it and that you are well
7/1/2019 c4 Chesta1892
Have to say, Love this story so far. And as for the question at the end, I am gonna have to go with a lovely lemon. Am thinking maybe their wedding night? It's your story so it's up to you, but that is my thoughts on it. Can't wait to read what you write!
5/1/2018 c4 NC2001
I love this story! I hope you update soon!
2/2/2018 c4 CoOpGame
As short as this story was, it was wonderfully sweet. Out of stories that are near or above 100k words, I would still rank this story higher than them. No BotW (or Zelda story for that matter) has captured the love between Link and Zelda so sweetly, and I hope that you find an easy time should you want to continue writing this story.

Full support, by the way, on your writing style; no matter what negativity comes your way there are always at least twenty more positive people to support you!

CoOpGame

P.S. All of the points for your use of the word “conversing”, for some reason a lot of people incorrectly use “conversating”
12/21/2017 c1 7Lilyanna32
I forgot that I read this before as I can see I already reviewed this story. But even a second time I'm sitting here giggling and squeaking. This is just so adorable and romantically sweet. I love your writing.
12/20/2017 c4 Guest
A hardcore lemon, please!
10/28/2017 c4 SuccessfulFailure23
Oh your birthday is the eight of October? That is my birthday as well. Thank you for this present! (Sorry for the late review. Work and what not.)

Happy to know that Link and Zelda are to be wed and happier still that there was no major objections to it. Though I'm a little disappointed that Link's position won't be one of authority. I know with his upbringing it would be difficult but I like think that Link could get by after a ton of practice and lessons. Still, I doubt he cares about that and I'm sure Zelda is all he really wants.

As for your question at the end I personally think another smut chapter is in order. It seems like a waste for this to have an M rating because of only one chapter. And if you're not interested in the wedding how about their wedding night? After they've gotten a bit more... experienced.(Drama and romance would also be welcome.) Whatever you want.

Excellent chapter. Keep at it.
10/23/2017 c4 Anubis
Thank you for continuing this story! c: Always look forward to reading your work. Can't wait to see what you do next... Hope we get to see the two being a cute couple in the future, although I wouldn't mind a romantic encounter. End of the day, your story has taken the right turns and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
10/15/2017 c4 robbinsiid
you are very welcomed, friend for the encouragement! i meant what i said b4: FUCK EVERYONE WHO CAN'T PROPERLY ENJOY READING THINGS LIKE THIS! what's a good story without the love between the 2 main characters (even if sex is in the mix)! i may not be a writer myself but i DO IN FACT like reading a good if not great fanfic and yours is one of the great stories i read! ps if you want and are willing, how about a bit more romance and fluff with a bit of lemon throw in? hehehe, it would be FANTASTIC too if the wedding was in the midst too
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »