for A Tiny Detour On The Way Back Home

6/11/2017 c1 Laily spenstar
I love u Tinkerbella . That was sweet. Thanks for giving us hurt Mac.
6/12/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
Perfect. Thank you.
6/12/2017 c1 10302pilot
Aw. Just perfect. I really wish we had seen this on screen! I didn't like how they handled Jack and Kono in the episode so thank you for making them more real. You write Jack and Mac so perfectly, as always. Great job-thanks for posting!
6/11/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
I love this
6/11/2017 c1 176AZGirl
Thanks for the detour! I always enjoy a little Mac and Jack Bromance.
6/11/2017 c1 34Objessions
Hot damn but you give good whump and bromance, my dear.
6/11/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
Im very glad this was written. I loved that episode, but I was hoping for a little more hurt Mac... *awkward grin* as always, love you stories :)
6/11/2017 c1 42Kelcor
And TinkerBella7 strikes again! Another great story! Love this, especially all the FEELS! :-D Great job, Girl!

~K
6/11/2017 c1 2Elise Deschat
Definitely Mac whump and Jack panic...is there a better combination?
6/11/2017 c1 170Ridley C. James
Oh how I have missed your lovely Mac and Jack bromance! This was a wonderful tag that left me wishing that the episode would have been this awesome. lol I hope there is more of your wonderful Mac and Jack stories to come. I really like how you incorporated Kono. I think you used her well. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Ridley
6/11/2017 c1 261wolfypuppypiles
Omg when this episode came out I was screaming at my computer like "PLEASE SHOOT HIM OMG" which sounds awful cause I love Mac but omg I want some whump so thanks for writing this!
6/11/2017 c1 Lhaven
Love this tag. Perfect!
6/11/2017 c1 72poxelda
Love, love, love! That story totally needed more whump! Although to be honest, I always think that about every episode! Lol

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service