for Something Wicked

5/1/2018 c8 3fireflame789
Something wrong has happened when your 8th chapter is titled “Death”. Nicely done. The scene with Ruby was very... engaging to say the least. And the background for Weiss is believable, humanizing, and a nice touch to her character.

Another mysterious character? That was quick.

Good chapter. I’m looking forward to the next one.
4/8/2018 c7 overreader99
Yay! Semi-happy ending! But I'm still stressing, how is Ruby? Where is our precious white squirrel, Weiss!? I'm stressing way more than I need to be, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/7/2018 c7 9FiercesomestDefenestrator
Yo! Wow, so his gun really did just randomly explode. I like how Blake and Yang just totally rolled with that. XDXD

Possible typo alert! Was it supposed to be Team RWBY there at the end? Also in the description of Grayson it says he had "too large gauntlets". Are they too big? Or did he have two of them...?

Great action! Man, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up!

4/7/2018 c7 A guest
Still waiting to know what happens to RW
4/7/2018 c6 FiercesomestDefenestrator
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER. I'm getting a chance to sit and review, finally.

Man, poor Yang. I'm really feeling for her. Ozpin is infuriatingly cool about everything, but overall he's spot on.

I like the Blake Pyrrha interaction too. Really enjoying the character work.

Keep writing!

3/25/2018 c6 3fireflame789
*inspirational comment* Next chapter now?

But seriously, good chapter. Believable character actions, good portrayals of them, and the sorts. But I think you beat my first couple of chapters in terms of violence and woe- putting Ruby in critical condition by chapter 1 and emotional break downs that need therapy by now? That was fast.
1/28/2018 c1 6FandomsEverywhereUnite
This is great so far. I’m a sucker for long chapters and long works so I got gradually more into it as it progressed. I can’t wait for further additions to this work.
1/15/2018 c5 3Heitomos
A nice little chapter. The state of affairs between Blake and Yang are well presented.
8/19/2017 c4 9FiercesomestDefenestrator
Oh snaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

I'm going to laugh if Weiss tries to murder every android from here on out. (Unless one of the androids is Penny. Then, yikes.)

Also RUBY! Ah, man, it's so bad when the team leader is down for the count.

Anyway, thanks for the read! Please keep writing!

7/26/2017 c4 overreader99
I am very upset that I'm following this story, yet not getting notifications for new chapters! Oh my God! WHAT IS HAPPENING!? Who is after Weiss!? Please don't hurt our Snow Angel! (JK, your story, make it how you want)
7/15/2017 c4 10Lord Darth Yoda
Well this should be interesting. Seems somebody's gotten into Atlas tech even deeper than Ironwood thinks. Is Weiss becoming a cyborg? Lol can she link up with Penny? And does that sound dirty to anyone else?
7/13/2017 c3 3Heitomos
As a programmer, the computer technobabble isn't bad, but not the best. As a cancer survivor, the multiple mentions of cancer and tumours really turned me off.

It's an interesting turn of events to directly mess with the events of Volume 3's ending. It'll be a pretty huge branch from here on out.
7/13/2017 c2 Heitomos
This is pretty good so far! I don't know how I feel about more robots and semblance blocking abilities, but the rest is showing to be pretty interesting. :)
7/1/2017 c3 10Lord Darth Yoda
Hmm so Cinder is messaging someone? Or were they messaging her? Or is someone piggybacking off her virus? Would be interesting if its a third party that wasn't on Salem's team. Bad enough if the good guys are after you, even worse if the bad guys don't appreciate you getting in their way lol I loved the Ozpin fight, really hope we get more info and see him (or Oscar by proxy) do more in the main series. Fun read, can't wait to read more!
7/1/2017 c3 Arkham Wyntier
Well this is a plot development, Ozpin and co being on to Cinder much sooner than canon, will definitely shake things up a bit.
23 Page 1 2 Next »