for Son of Suns

8/17 c2 Jen
I was enjoying this so far until you replaced Anakin aka the ICONIC DARTH VADER.

Why replace him? Makes no sense. I would’ve enjoyed this chapter more if he wasn’t being replaced. Why can’t they just coexist?
7/21 c4 your kidney 4lunch '3
I love this! Like I feel like I should think its dumb but I love it! Great job!
7/5 c4 SirRussell
I thought that this was a great beginning of an awesome story. love the Naruto character building, love how he interacts with all the other characters.
6/19 c4 Gemini-Spark
I hope Padme gets Reincarnated as a Naruto character as well it would be nice to see Anakin meet
his angel Padme again.
6/15 c4 18Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue this story
5/14 c2 Guest
bruh im like 5 seconds from a full on mental breakdown
5/14 c4 12mastercheif1229
Pretty good story so far!
5/14 c4 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Great new chapter I was afraid this story was dead. Glad I was wrong thanks for writing
5/13 c4 BJJF691
Hope the pairing is naruino. Great story so far update soon please.
5/13 c4 simple405
Thank you. I enjoyed the story and look forwards to the different waves it will bring.
5/13 c4 Storm0719
amigo bienvenido extrañaba la actualización de tu historia porfa no te detengas terminala es muy interesante como se desarrolla la historia, espero tus futuras actualizaciones con gran interés, animo en esta cuarentena
5/13 c4 ellainaparker
lol of course its shiks
5/13 c4 Ataxius
Force Powers underrated compared to Chakra? Uhhh, not really. Chakra can't control people completely, devour the life of a planet, collapse stars or cause storms big enough to destroy fleets. Unless you are basing the Force in this story purely on the movies version.
5/13 c4 Patjeeson
Good chapter ;-)
5/13 c4 narutoDkurosaki
When I first read this fic I hadn't seen star wars yet. I finally saw it few months ago. I read your fic back then because of your abandoned hp and Naruto crossover. I would like to see this amalgamation of Naruto and anakin more. I'm also from Mumbai and live at smack dab in one of those danger zones as well. In fact the opposite wing in my society got a positive case and completely quarantined. Stay safe bro.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »