for Son of Suns

12/24/2020 c4 HanadaMB
you stay strong too
8/17/2020 c2 Jen
I was enjoying this so far until you replaced Anakin aka the ICONIC DARTH VADER.

Why replace him? Makes no sense. I would’ve enjoyed this chapter more if he wasn’t being replaced. Why can’t they just coexist?
7/21/2020 c4 your kidney 4lunch '3
I love this! Like I feel like I should think its dumb but I love it! Great job!
7/5/2020 c4 SirRussell
I thought that this was a great beginning of an awesome story. love the Naruto character building, love how he interacts with all the other characters.
6/19/2020 c4 Gemini-Spark
I hope Padme gets Reincarnated as a Naruto character as well it would be nice to see Anakin meet
his angel Padme again.
6/15/2020 c4 25Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue this story
5/14/2020 c2 Guest
bruh im like 5 seconds from a full on mental breakdown
5/14/2020 c4 12mastercheif1229
Pretty good story so far!
5/14/2020 c4 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Great new chapter I was afraid this story was dead. Glad I was wrong thanks for writing
5/13/2020 c4 BJJF691
Hope the pairing is naruino. Great story so far update soon please.
5/13/2020 c4 skrapsynneh
Thank you. I enjoyed the story and look forwards to the different waves it will bring.
5/13/2020 c4 Storm0719
amigo bienvenido extrañaba la actualización de tu historia porfa no te detengas terminala es muy interesante como se desarrolla la historia, espero tus futuras actualizaciones con gran interés, animo en esta cuarentena
5/13/2020 c4 ellainaparker
lol of course its shiks
5/13/2020 c4 Ensent
Force Powers underrated compared to Chakra? Uhhh, not really. Chakra can't control people completely, devour the life of a planet, collapse stars or cause storms big enough to destroy fleets. Unless you are basing the Force in this story purely on the movies version.
5/13/2020 c4 Patjeeson