for Son of Suns

5/13/2020 c4 narutoDkurosaki
When I first read this fic I hadn't seen star wars yet. I finally saw it few months ago. I read your fic back then because of your abandoned hp and Naruto crossover. I would like to see this amalgamation of Naruto and anakin more. I'm also from Mumbai and live at smack dab in one of those danger zones as well. In fact the opposite wing in my society got a positive case and completely quarantined. Stay safe bro.
5/13/2020 c4 Jostanos
Please take your time and continue when you may.
Thank you for taking the time to not only write chapters and poems, but to also care for us, your readers. We hope and pray that you and yours are safe.

May the Force be with you too. :)
11/1/2018 c3 24Pink ranger 13
It's a great story and please continue the story!
7/24/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
Fantastic story.
6/27/2018 c3 Elizabeth Pricillia
it's good so far, I hope you'll keep writing
6/7/2018 c3 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Hope you write more
6/7/2018 c2 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
You write emotions very well
6/7/2018 c1 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Interesting idea
3/17/2018 c3 Storm0719
amigo interesante historia me gustaría leer mas profa no abandones sigue espero los siguiere capítulos con renovados interés
2/12/2018 c3 NotAnActiveAccountAnymore69
Cool, can''t wait for this to update, I love this twist on the story! :D
7/10/2017 c3 12Kerberos314
Very interesting concepts. I am loving the interior focus on Naruto/Anakin's thoughts so far. And I can see where death has calmed him down somewhat from where he was at, being Vader. I hope this will be more than just a muse, and that you can find the time to develop it more.
6/29/2017 c3 Patjeeson
Good story:-),in chapter 1 you said that che had the force ,but now he has onli chackra
Promising story,never read about a calm Vader/Anakin
6/28/2017 c3 6Savvywolf
Oh Ani/Naru! He's so cute! and Sad! But I'm interested in seeing where you take this. I wish you the best of luck with your writing and life otherwise.
6/27/2017 c3 wolf-in-hell
Very nice. Happy to see more of this one.
6/26/2017 c3 1Bobboky