for Son of Suns

6/25/2017 c1 Twirl
Great beginning :)
6/25/2017 c3 Tommy14
It's very eerie and sad hearing Naruto-Anikin's memories of his horrific, violent and tragic past. He is truthful with himself. I can imagine the shinobi will be very confused.
6/25/2017 c3 22Kingdark
This chapter is a little depressing you know. I mean, I can understand that Anakin will have issues. Have been an evil murdering psychopath will do that to you. I wouldn't expect him to 'just' get over it, but maybe you could make the emotions and experiences of his previous life be more distant? You know, the older he becomes the... Duller? I don't know what the right word is, but the older he would become, he would become more at ease with what he did in his previous life.

No. Not more at ease. More accepting maybe? You know what? It doesn't matter. I wonder what you will do when / If he meets Kurama. I would like to see for Naruto to 'see through' Kurama's angry persona and try to get through to him. No taking chakra by force or anything like that. I could see Naruto / Anakin take an interest in seals because they could have a vague connection to technology maybe? It would probably be very doable to transfer his skill in technology to Fuinjutsu as well.

Perhaps he could do both? Depending on just how much he remembers. Although it would be hard as well considering the low tech of the Naruto anime. It could be compared to putting a modern engineer in the early sixteen hundreds? The engineer knows a lot, but the available technology is so out of date that his knowledge is pretty much worthless.

Anyway, I would like to see the next chapter to be a bit more cheerful. Also, being a little longer would be nice as well.

Kingdark
6/25/2017 c2 Tommy14
Sure does tug at the heartstrings.
6/25/2017 c1 Tommy14
So intriguing to see a reincarnated Anikin (I'm guessing) as Naruto.
6/25/2017 c3 Doctor Dandy
He's overcompensating in trying to be different and it makes for a boring character.
6/19/2017 c2 robin000
Good to see you writing again. Intrigued to see Naruto's impact on the shin obi world. Especially as he has Vader's/Anakin's memories. Also, clearly he's an experienced combatant. Both as an individual, and as a commander. So, wondering how he'll adapt his battle and command experiences into a more primitive era. Also, as he grows, and as character interactions, I'm eager to see the potential character development. Also, as a former sith, maybe Naruto will have a better grasp on the Kyubi's psychology? As both have experiences in using and creating hatred for their own ends. Look forward to reading more.
6/18/2017 c2 sennowno
this is amazing. thank you. I hope you're not stopping here, I'd love to see more, just random snippets of this world and this Naruto.
6/15/2017 c2 1Bobboky
Very nice work
6/14/2017 c2 RazNeirohDiLacrihm
correct me if i'm wrong, soooo... is naruto darth vader?
6/14/2017 c2 ChibiSkies27100D
I definitely enjoyed this!
6/14/2017 c2 Mari
Very good. Keep writing!
6/14/2017 c2 Forgotmylogin
This is awesome. I do t think ive ever seen a naruto/starwars fic like it. I hooe to see it continue.
6/14/2017 c2 5El Conservatore
You should keep going. I think that you will be best served keeping the story format as a series of introspective vignettes, similar to what you have right now. If you try to set up a very structured plot, I think you'll end up being "too rational" and not let your imagination move along enough. I guess the summary of my opinion is that you should seek to let the story guide you, as opposed to guiding the story? That probably sounds kind of nuts, but eh.
6/14/2017 c2 Sovereign49
Interesting to say the least. Would like to see where the plot goes in the future.
Also I do like your writingstyle. Neat, easy to read, yet ... dunno how to express it really, it fits the story.

I look forward to more